Returning player advice

Talinos

Neophyte
Hey guys,

I'm looking into starting to play again and not really sure the best route to go. I was one of the earlier GM tamers on the shard with a decent amount of gold but gave everything away when I quit.

Currently I have a skilled up fencer/archer, provo/peace tamer, and a wrestle/scribe mage.

When I quit there weren't any metas pets or talisman. I never farmed any power scrolls so all of my characters aren't beyond GM.

I'm curious if people recommend me work my tamer and begin the very long term investment of a meta pet/taming scrolls/etc or focus on something like converting my dexxer to berserker going that route for PvM.

Also, what is recommended to farm as far as building wealth? Just the MotM?

Thanks.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Provo/Tamer (Provo/Archer) and Meta Dexxor are cash kings here, from what I've been reading. You will probably get a few suggestions to use the Dexxor to fund the cost of your Provo/Tamer as the 120 PS is (iirc) 9 mil+ and skill scrolls are 225k - 250k a pop.

In the end it will come down to your play style. If you are so inclined, do both :)

P.S. Welcome back!

Lightfoot

Expert
Provo/Tamer (Provo/Archer) and Meta Dexxor are cash kings here, from what I've been reading. You will probably get a few suggestions to use the Dexxor to fund the cost of your Provo/Tamer as the 120 PS is (iirc) 9 mil+ and skill scrolls are 225k - 250k a pop.

In the end it will come down to your play style. If you are so inclined, do both :)

P.S. Welcome back!
Honestly a provo/mage much better. The provo/archer is very situational. Provo tamer just lame/dumb, use a pure tamer, or a provo/mage. Provo/tamers are for trammel...making money is sooo trivial here, make anything dexxer, or bard, to start and farm money. It is so easy to get gold on this server its really silly.

If you have specific questions, or need some gear for your starting chars, feel free to hit me up with a pm. Or looking for a few good places to hunt.

As end game content go, the provo/mage can go into almost anywhere and clear it with ease...sometimes the provo/dexxer is better but only for easy shit. Any of these builds is EASY to make 1000s. Just a dexxer with a slayer weapon is enough to make millions.