Resurrecting a pet question

Grizzly

Hello!

I have a character with a dead pet (two dead pets actually, pack horses, again), and i can't find a way to ressurect them by myself, yet i believe there should be one. Feeling desperate and frustrated after all i tried.

What I have tried:
-) visiting the Vet NPC in Brit. No success, he completely ignores me and my dead pet. Yet some wiki page said thats all you have to do.
-) visiting Militia Vet in Brit. It said, sorry "you are not guilded, so i cant ressurect your pet."
Did join the blacksmith guild. Vet still says "not guilded".
Did create my own guild (25k of gold went puffff). Now he said "Pet resurrection not enabled for your guild" and "Your guild does not have enough bounty" after enabling it. I have clue what bounty is.
-) did create new character, trained his veterinary and arms lore skills up to 80.
And then got "You need an owner nearby to resurrect that creature".
But I can't log in as owner while my vet is online, both characters are from same account. UO says "Another character from this account is currently online, ... blahblah can't do."
After few log-logout attempts UO stopped complaining about owner not-being nearby, but now says "You are able to ressurect the creature" but nothing happens, pet is still dead.

What I'm doing wrong?

Bromista

Grandmaster
In the meantime you will have to rely on another player. Best advice would be to visit the popular tamer towns where there is a stable and bank close together such as Skara Brae, Vesper, or Moonglow. West Brit bank is always an option.

Kyain

Master
I'd just ask in discord as well if anybody could swing by and res your pet.

I know anytime I come to brit if I see a dead pet I go ahead and try and res it

Grizzly

Thank you for your answers! Feel much less frustrated now.

Liked the "ResurrectMePlease" method, in case you see one, thats probably me.
Gona go for 2nd account in a long term, somehow I don't want to bother other ppl every time I fail to farm safely enough.

Kyain

Master
yea, wish I was home today though. I'd gladly come out to meet you.

UOF may have it's trolls, but there's alot of very helpful people on this server.

Bromista

Grandmaster
You'll find yourself dual clienting and vetting your pets with your alt while you farm before long!

Then you'll end up making your second vet into a tamer...

And another...

Least that's what happened to me lol

Kyain

Master
You'll find yourself dual clienting and vetting your pets with your alt while you farm before long!

Then you'll end up making your second vet into a tamer...

And another...

Least that's what happened to me lol

as a brand new legendary tamer, I'm already trying to think of the name for my 2nd lol