res spells, inscript and or parry

DingDong

Master
Was gonna make a PVM mace char with parry and inscript and it all was good til I realized you need gm magery as well for the inscription bonus, so now im splitted on how to make the char couse magery dont fit if I have parry. Sooooo whats best for PVM and just defens against mages/dexxer pk:s
I want parry couse of the PVM but all depens on whats the best combo

4*melee. +
Parry
Res spells
Magery

Or

Parry
Inscript
Magery

Or

Res spells
Inscript
Magery

Or

Wrest
Inscript or res spell
Magery

Want to Defend my self and try to get away, not pvp. Want to be able to take those first magery combos and or those first dexxor hits til I can recall away.

Thanks

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
I increase mana due to getting mindblasted
100/85/40 hurts a lot less. Plus drink dex pot puts you back up to 105

I gm'd my imagery because I believe to get inscription bonus for MR you have to have GM magery. (not 100% sure)

He has no Med, and it kinda sucks. But I just suck it up. Cause I could only take points from magery to put in med. And also with GM magery gives you a much better gheal.

DingDong

Master
I increase mana due to getting mindblasted
100/85/40 hurts a lot less. Plus drink dex pot puts you back up to 105

I gm'd my imagery because I believe to get inscription bonus for MR you have to have GM magery. (not 100% sure)

He has no Med, and it kinda sucks. But I just suck it up. Cause I could only take points from magery to put in med. And also with GM magery gives you a much better gheal.
Sounds good, ill go for those stats, seems to be a good mixx, and ya, forgot about the gm magery and inscript bonus, i even said it my self in the first post stupid me :)
Its time to get inscript up, my first one ever.
Thanks again for all the help...

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster
No problem. The reflect at GM Inscription is nicccce!
But I'm not totally sure if that's strictly a PvP bonus. (@halygon )

I only have it on my Red and he never pvms so since your looking more to just PvM ya might want to look into that. It will still give you a very nice reflect when reds come'a calling.

halygon

Grandmaster
No problem. The reflect at GM Inscription is nicccce!
But I'm not totally sure if that's strictly a PvP bonus. (@halygon )

I only have it on my Red and he never pvms so since your looking more to just PvM ya might want to look into that. It will still give you a very nice reflect when reds come'a calling.
It's not so great for pvm as mobs cast spells very often. Pretty much the reflect is gone before you really get into the fight and then you have to wait two or so minutes before you can reapply reflect.