Reporting Bugs and exploits: Worth it or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Did you take video of them doing it by chance at all?
Not sure if you knew but we just don't have time to sit there and wait to see if someone logs into the RDA's.
How did you catch them?
no video, but eppy can confirm. he jailed the char they were using for 2 days.

we caught them cause we have a tracker in our RDA group who always runs tracking in RDAs, they tracked a char who appeared in a corner of the dungeon, when i cast reveal nothing came up and the char was gone without moving to the gate. this got me curious cause i knew about the old issue with logging out in RDAs, so i grabbed an alt and logged him out in the same spot our tracker had tracked the player. when the RDA ended i logged back in and confirmed that there were 3 or 4 tiles you could log out in and stay in the RDA. i reported it that night but there was no staff on, so the next day when i was able to get a hold of eppy i reported it to him. then helped him check the rest of the dungeon for similar spots.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Also we've been receiving a load worth of BS crap from people who dislike each other and are consistently trying to get each other banned from the game. It's been not cool at all trying to sift through what are real reports, and what people are making into a huge deal in attempt to get some one banned as you can imagine.
im sure you do in regards to PVP for sure. i personaly would not like to see Itame or MT banned as i like them both, but they need some kind of serious punishment or there is no reason not to abuse the next exploit they find. i dont know if you saw what MT said after finding out i had reported him but here it is.

[22:52:51] <MT_Bowl> dude
[22:52:57] <MT_Bowl> we was in four of them at one time....
[22:53:01] <MT_Bowl> for months
[22:53:03] <MT_Bowl> MONTHS
[22:53:17] <MT_Bowl> long before stupid faction rda gave one away
[22:53:31] <MT_Bowl> oh and hate to burst your bubble
[22:53:35] <MT_Bowl> but lep isnt jailed
[22:55:57] <MT_Bowl> i am in jail
[22:56:02] <MT_Bowl> shucks
[22:56:05] <MT_Bowl> i wasnt earlier
[22:56:20] <MT_Bowl> another two day visit
[22:56:26] <MT_Bowl> I should have my own cell by now

that's the kind of attitude they have towards getting caught exploiting, and that's what needs to be stopped.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
no video, but eppy can confirm. he jailed the char they were using for 2 days.

we caught them cause we have a tracker in our RDA group who always runs tracking in RDAs, they tracked a char who appeared in a corner of the dungeon, when i cast reveal nothing came up and the char was gone without moving to the gate. this got me curious cause i knew about the old issue with logging out in RDAs, so i grabbed an alt and logged him out in the same spot our tracker had tracked the player. when the RDA ended i logged back in and confirmed that there were 3 or 4 tiles you could log out in and stay in the RDA. i reported it that night but there was no staff on, so the next day when i was able to get a hold of eppy i reported it to him. then helped him check the rest of the dungeon for similar spots.

Okay i'll talk to eppy about this i've been mia the last couple days here so.
I will be in touch about this via PM

Thanks, i'll lock this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.