Repairing Slayer Weapons

HighMage

Novice
Can anyone please tell me what level BS skill is needed to repair Slayer Weapons? I would also like to know what effects there are when using a 0/whatever weapon. It appears to be a hit penalty and not a damage one, because I still hit for over 100 (on a good roll).

I guess I could use a repair deed until Blackbeered is of sufficient skill level. Anyone know a good source for these?

Thanks!

halygon

Grandmaster
Can anyone please tell me what level BS skill is needed to repair Slayer Weapons? I would also like to know what effects there are when using a 0/whatever weapon. It appears to be a hit penalty and not a damage one, because I still hit for over 100 (on a good roll).

I guess I could use a repair deed until Blackbeered is of sufficient skill level. Anyone know a good source for these?

Thanks!
Repair Deeds are created by blacksmiths (you hit the repair button and target a scroll -- but must be near a forge). When a weapon is repaired, part of its durability is lost - you can repair that lost durability by using Powder of Fortification on the item (Blacksmith BOD reward).

https://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php/Blacksmithing

HighMage

Novice
One of the vendors around Yew Bank had some like a week ago, wouldn't hurt to look around there.
Thanks Andrew! I ended up finding some at the Vesper Trading place [SHOP HERE ;-)]. I need to take a few minutes and build a cool player vendor runebook lol. I have NPC ones, reagent shops, dungeons... so much to do. I missed UO lol!