WTS Removed

poogoblin

Master
So surprised at the caca housing market lately, hardly any max storage+ and still people aren't buying. Everyone must be on refresh status until Xmas

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
Nah. People are saving/spending all their money on pokemon stuff. If I had that kind of money I'd buy it. And I don't run a tamer so I could afford it if I'd been playing for more than just a couple months :)

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Tapatalk

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Also, every other house type (from 7x7 up to the keeps) have sold for about half their normal value. Castle owners don't wanna cut prices in half. They don't sell.

I'd buy it for half the price ;)

FingersFinn

Grandmaster
I've seen that trend actually. Was looking for my own place and looking for plots; decided to place my own little shack in the middle of nowhere. Yep, I'm the welfare class of uof lol. Anyways, free bump :)

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Tapatalk

lost

Grandmaster
Considering there are usually about 7-8 plots when a castle falls, most castle buyers spend 1mil per plot to acquire those. Thats 7-8 mil, plus the deed is about 2.2mil. Cutting his price in half could be a loss.

I know the new castle that went up in vesper, the guy paid 1.6 for some of the plots. You're always going to have at least one plot holding out cause they can be the last, or they're smack dab in the middle.

Also can count the amount of castles, which isnt comparable to other plots.

I could see a keep going for half their value, which is what, selling for 2-2.5mil? The deed is 1.3 and lot less plots to acquire to place the keep.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Considering there are usually about 7-8 plots when a castle falls, most castle buyers spend 1mil per plot to acquire those. Thats 7-8 mil, plus the deed is about 2.2mil. Cutting his price in half could be a loss.

I know the new castle that went up in vesper, the guy paid 1.6 for some of the plots. You're always going to have at least one plot holding out cause they can be the last, or they're smack dab in the middle.

Also can count the amount of castles, which isnt comparable to other plots.

I could see a keep going for half their value, which is what, selling for 2-2.5mil? The deed is 1.3 and lot less plots to acquire to place the keep.

All this is true but some castles might have been placed a looong time ago. And, anyways, market is a powerful *****.