Remove Sigil Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-o

Grandmaster
Yeah 8 is max and he clearly exaggerated rerolls/time, but like him or not Deriz historically knows his shit 1000x better than you twats

I'm working on my 8th reroll right now. After my last reroll I xfered my lvl 7 dragon to my non-faction 115/115 tamer and it listened good enough.

Don't you all have like four tamers and tons of pets shouldn't you guys actually know something?
LAWL "it listen good enough"... HAHAHA fuckin noob as usual

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Anyway.... if youre not gonna fix it for factions, please ensure militias does not allow you to join multiple militias and limit you based on your IP. Punish those who abuse this and you wont have these problems anymore.

Its sad that the IP restriction was removed and now you have everyone who cant beat EQMS joining minax on their PVE chars.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Doing it by IP doesn't work because of overseas players that use a VPN, unfortunately the solution needs to be a little more creative than that.

girana

Grandmaster
"Just make it so they cant use their tamers" - Girana

stop quoting me wrong.

Anyway.... if youre not gonna fix it for factions, please ensure militias does not allow you to join multiple militias and limit you based on your IP. Punish those who abuse this and you wont have these problems anymore.
Its sad that the IP restriction was removed and now you have everyone who cant beat EQMS joining minax on their PVE chars.

they should try to add it now to get it tested because this function would be pretty important to make militias work or everyone just joins were they get free bonus for doing nothing.

Doing it by IP doesn't work because of overseas players that use a VPN, unfortunately the solution needs to be a little more creative than that.

they just need to make same rule as there is for RDA if you got caugh one account is out or you pay most player now each other chars.

please ensure militias does not allow you to join multiple militias and limit you based on your IP. Punish those who abuse this and you wont have these problems anymore.

Gluttony you have stated numerous times that if a faction cap is introduced EQMS will split onto two factions and ally each other. You are literally the worst offender when it comes to this.

Punish those who abuse this and you wont have these problems anymore.

Are you seriously saying that the 10 or so PETS members who were forced to join because of the dumb pet skill loss are abusing the system? What about your own guild? 90% of EQMS members never fight for those sigils. Again your guild is the worst offender when it comes to abusing the faction bonuses.

No it's sad that you forced staff to remove the faction cap, creating the problem we have now in the first place.

just leeching of rockys hard sigilcarrying and defending work.

This name keeps coming up. Let me get this straight... on a shard with several hundred players there is a single guy who does all the sigil work? Great system, works really well!

Gluttony without your guild the shard wouldn't be having any of the problems that plague it every day. You speak as if others are just too lazy to work for anything while you yourself have created a nearly green shard, enjoying PvM bonuses without ever really fighting for them. No new system will change this. The shard will always be taken hostage by your guild as you have slowly forced the majority of its population to join you. Literally none of the implemented systems work any more because EQMS is so large. You guys have no competition at all when it comes to champs, IDOCS, RDAS... you name it.

C

_Charles

you guys cleary exploiting a gamemechanic that shouldnt work like it does thats why it should be changed.

You've always said exploits are fine, remember? I remember. Seems like your argument goes against all your other arguments.

Deriz

Grandmaster
btw girana, we all have them

vjFJIl5.jpg

nerd

lollo

Grandmaster
bullshit u can't have rolled it 10 times in 1 month, and still with 8 roll it listen badly at 120-120

get the fuck out of here useless troll

I have 8 rerolls and it barely ever misses a command at 120/120. I'd say it listens 95% of the
Time which is perfect

Btw you seem angry

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Gluttony you have stated numerous times that if a faction cap is introduced EQMS will split onto two factions and ally each other. You are literally the worst offender when it comes to this.

Huh? What does this have to do with people who have 2 of their accounts in CoM but their pve account in Minax?

Are you seriously saying that the 10 or so PETS members who were forced to join because of the dumb pet skill loss are abusing the system? What about your own guild? 90% of EQMS members never fight for those sigils. Again your guild is the worst offender when it comes to abusing the faction bonuses.

Nope, nothing to do with PETS as PETS isnt actively fighting us on their PVP chars but leeching our PVE benefits on their tamers.

No it's sad that you forced staff to remove the faction cap, creating the problem we have now in the first place.

What does this have to do with faction cap? Ive already said any artificial faciton cap they put in would be worked around so EQMS can play together. Doesnt a lack of faction cap mean other guilds can do what we've done?

Gluttony without your guild the shard wouldn't be having any of the problems that plague it every day. You speak as if others are just too lazy to work for anything while you yourself have created a nearly green shard, enjoying PvM bonuses without ever really fighting for them. No new system will change this. The shard will always be taken hostage by your guild as you have slowly forced the majority of its population to join you. Literally none of the implemented systems work any more because EQMS is so large. You guys have no competition at all when it comes to champs, IDOCS, RDAS... you name it.

Holy shit you sound upset -- I ask again, why is it only EQMS has been able to successfully work together to achieve the results and wins we have? Is it because I am too great of a leader? Should I be punished for creating a guild that is too great?

Keep in mind when EQMS first came back here 2 years ago, we had 6 active members... we worked hard through alliances, recruitment, and getting better at PVP and 2 years later, we are by far the most dominant guild on the server. Why doesnt someone else do what we have done?

girana

Grandmaster
Right and if you restrict factions by IP and punish those who use VPNs to abuse it, you will have all your chars in your actual faction and be forced to fight for the sigils if you want the bonuses.

or join minax

but yes it would be a start into to right direction.

Cinder

Master
[QUOTE="GluttonySDS,
Nope, nothing to do with PETS as PETS isnt actively fighting us on their PVP chars but leeching our PVE benefits on their tamers.

And you guys kill us, just like you would any other factions members.
Plus, we get to be PKD by the other factions groups, which makes them feel really good to think they just got away with ganking the almighty eqms factioners! haha

So, the way I see it, we "pay" for the PVE benefits, which you guys so graciously provide for us. :)

If the skill loss on our beloved pets resist and magery wasn't so unbalanced, then we could leave factions and get PK D by you on your reds.
It is just do able trade off.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.