WTS Remove Post Please

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
Don't really play anymore, figured I would think about selling this to see if anyone wants to put a smexy dragon to good use. If there is no one who wants to pay that much no biggie, will keep it stabled for if I ever return. Will sell at B/O or if a high enough bid is reached to my liking. Good luck and thanks.

Lvl 6 Meta with Quicksilver and Bloody level 10, Golden relic at level 4.
Also comes with the meta stone, and a linked summoning ball with 6 charges.

Pricing I'm guesstimating at:
~ 17-17.5M for Bloody and Quicksilver (unleveled)
I don't know gold relic price.
2.805M for meta stone and ball
~1-1.5m for egg
~3m for experience

S/B 18m
Reduced: B/O 22m

http://imgur.com/gallery/pYmdL

(Edit) I forgot to include the stats:
STR: 644 HITS: 875
DEX: 103 STAM: 103
INT: 468 MANA: 468

Last edited by a moderator:

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
I appreciate your starting bid, but honestly I'm not going to rape myself by pretty much giving away a dragon that cheap. Maybe I shouldn't have put a S/B up there, so that is my mistake-- but I did say when a high enough bid is reached (or buyout) I will message and sell. If I was in a desperate state for the money I would for sure throw him your way, but drag is just chilling as are all my chars-- so anything not very close to the reduced B/O most likely will not be a sale.

Sorry if it was misleading in any way. If I need to remove the s/b price I will and just leave a buyout I can do that, otherwise I will remove the post December 5th if it hasn't been sold. I feel the b/o is pretty reasonable for a plug-n-play level 6 meta. Appreciate your understanding friend.

Deriz

Grandmaster
Well im not going to bid against myself , so why not put up a starting bid at something you are willing to take...

Slick Brick

Grandmaster
@Swayze I'm not sure if this is the right person to ask, but can you remove this post please? I don't really play the game much anymore so sorry if I bothered the wrong person. Thanks.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
I appreciate your starting bid, but honestly I'm not going to rape myself by pretty much giving away a dragon that cheap. Maybe I shouldn't have put a S/B up there, so that is my mistake-- but I did say when a high enough bid is reached (or buyout) I will message and sell. If I was in a desperate state for the money I would for sure throw him your way, but drag is just chilling as are all my chars-- so anything not very close to the reduced B/O most likely will not be a sale.

Sorry if it was misleading in any way. If I need to remove the s/b price I will and just leave a buyout I can do that, otherwise I will remove the post December 5th if it hasn't been sold. I feel the b/o is pretty reasonable for a plug-n-play level 6 meta. Appreciate your understanding friend.

The difference is only 4 million. You don't even play much anymore, per your post... why not just sell it to @Deriz vs making yourself look bad?