Remove Meta Pets

Orgha

Apprentice
Remove Trammie *COUGH* I mean meta pets.

Tamers are this shard are spoiled rotten.

Tamers shouldn't represent such a commanding portion of PVM. They are most of what you see.

And before I get all the QQ from people heavily invested, consider a buyout. Some rare item only available to current meta owners or a gold payout (Maybe even a few more choices).

And let the QQ proceed....

TheFallen

Grandmaster
First off Lmao. Let's remove magery it owns pvp.

Secondly tamers are not the only power house in pvm. Meta Mage and meta dex can compete just fine. All three categories are invest time up front get power when complete.

Orgha

Apprentice
I'll be honest.

Not a big fan of all the meta stuff. Makes PvM too easy imo

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmy

Master
My self-esteem so low right now :( I'm... a... trammie? O.O I try so hard at this wizard game and finally beat the final boss with my pokepets raised through #hardwork and #dedication... just to find out I've been morphing into a trammie the whole time? QQ... QQ... :'((((((((

Wait... those symbols look familiar... @egor is that you?!

GimpCent

Grandmaster
@Orgha how mayn meta pets do you have?

Doesn't matter, its not a factor in the question of are meta pets healthy for a server....

Logically its a asshat question in light of you not giving a sound response to the very question at hand.

It 2015 and people still take UO PvM a bit to serious

Cack

Grandmaster
My self-esteem so low right now :( I'm... a... trammie? O.O I try so hard at this wizard game and finally beat the final boss with my pokepets raised through #hardwork and #dedication... just to find out I've been morphing into a trammie the whole time? QQ... QQ... :'((((((((

Wait... those symbols look familiar... @egor is that you?!
How did you do yout avatar...I need to do one

Cack

Grandmaster
Everyone should change their avatar to egor's. At least his stock photo....and go...
Show your support for Egor's return!

Last edited by a moderator: