remove boat decay

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Hi guys! Wreckognize here! Just wanted to suggest that, they could make it so boats no longer decay. I mean, if youre gonna leave your boat out in the ocean, its already running the risk of being destroyed! i think this would help alot of players enjoy fishing more, because ALOT of boats decay rofl. The timer is like 3 days haha, cmon, who hasnt had a boat decay?? :D

LIKE THIS IDEA OR NEXT TIME I WONT EVEN USE PUNCTUATION !!!!1

FAMARA

Grandmaster
i bought like 6 boats at once when i started fishing because they always decayed, and i knew they would continue to do so.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Im not sure many players realize that in order to refresh a boat, you need to open the plank on it
maybe this information will help until a fix can be realised!

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Why would you leave your ship out in the middle of the water long enough to decay anyway?

most people do, because they are new
and they dont know it will disint in like 3 days, maybe they dont realize they can be destroyed and stolen i dunno
probably a mix of all these reasons

StarBaby

Grandmaster
+1
This is a great idea.. more boats to sink is always a good thing....HAR!
and yes not everyone knows to use the plank to refresh.. my first boat decayed even thu I used it daily and had been out sailing just minutes before.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
+1
This is a great idea.. more boats to sink is always a good thing....HAR!
Not that it matters. You go out, get a hundred boats and can't do anything with 'em anyway. These "prizes" are, in every practical sense of the word, worthless.