Remove Blessed Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
If my guess is correct , the person that started this IS EITHER GLUTT or one of his NOOB GUILDIES .

Think abt it ! no one ever complained abt bless weapons till EQMS got owned by tolga 2 days ago !

Do you guys see a similar trend ? Everytime EQMS gets owned , they will CRY n ask for a nerf .

People who have been playing UOF long enough knows tolga bless valorite spear ISNT AN ISSUE at all !

Its a good weapon to have but its not as if its ONE HIT kill or anything . But then again , SKILLESS EQMS will cry abt ANYTHING that kills them ( WHICH IS PRACTICALLY EVERYONE ON THE SERVER ) .

I already repeated numerous times . EQMS NEEDS TO :

- recruit more members
- get pvp lessons from aem ( but useless since they have 0 talent)
-get pvp tuition from $ guild ( also useless since they have 0 skills )
- get used to getting owned by everyone

LAWL !

P.S $ guild IS CHALLENGING EQMS TO A LAST MAN STANDING FIGHT ! $ GUILD WIll give 2 man advantage to eqms ! ( LET ME KNOW IF U NEED MORE ) . It has been 2 days since the challenge was made and no replys watsoever .

LAWL !

Nice rage essay but the guy who started this thread isnt in EQMS. Tolga raped us first two fights and then proceeded to die 4-5x after we realized we couldnt let him stand there and 2shot us.

Sorry @Bobby123 -- you are too #affected by EQMS to see reality.... lawl !

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Factions have their 2 week faction bless as a perk of joining factions and they can't even use it on blues (or grays?). The faction blessed weapons are a very nice perk for those willing to fight for it.

Faction weps only bless 1 week here....you must have played uoforever? What guild?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
This thread is the result of EQMS losing an even numbered fight in Bucs. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thread not started by an EQMS member... we dont care about the blessed weapon, it was actually funny seeing how good it was.

Is it gay? Yes. Should it have been given out? Probably not. Did Tolga still die 4x that night? Yes

Lailoken

Journeyman
What is it with this guy?
All he seems to post about are how he feels "This or That" is unfair!!

You know what I think is unfair.....someone bitching about something that isn't an issue.
But welcome to free speech. Can't stop it so all I can do is reply how I think you need to go wash the sand out of your vagina and grow a set girly man!

Thread not started by an EQMS member... we dont care about the blessed weapon, it was actually funny seeing how good it was.
You immediately took to IRC within a minute to complain about getting para spammed by the spear (even though valorite has no more chance to hit than any other supremely), so it seems you did care.

Is it gay? Yes. Should it have been given out? Probably not. Did Tolga still die 4x that night? Yes
After the fight you lost you somehow called in another 4 people (were they locked up in the eqms basement dungeon before that?) and it turned into a guard line ebolt rail session which I think tolga died once? Maybe twice? Along with various others from both sides. I don't know why you would brag about this.

To be honest the spear actually does shit damage if you are wearing horned or greater leather. It was a raffle item anyways, they aren't going to remove it and they've already said they wont be adding any more item bless deeds. IOW I think our time on this forums could be spent in a better way.. like calling each other fags etc.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
You guys hid in the guard line...not us. Why come to our house to fight and then hide in guard lines when things dont go your way?

No one complained about the para chance, we arent newbs, we know how mechanics work. The damage on that thing is nasty which is why we were saying Tolga MVP. We didnt cry about the weapon, like i said it was funny, and if staff wants to give out blessed item deeds, thats their (short sighted) choice.

As for more EQMS members showing up -- they were busy buying flamestrike scrolls from the vesper mage shop.

Umbrella

Master
You guys hid in the guard line...not us. Why come to our house to fight and then hide in guard lines when things dont go your way?

No one complained about the para chance, we arent newbs, we know how mechanics work. The damage on that thing is nasty which is why we were saying Tolga MVP. We didnt cry about the weapon, like i said it was funny, and if staff wants to give out blessed item deeds, thats their (short sighted) choice.

As for more EQMS members showing up -- they were busy buying flamestrike scrolls from the vesper mage shop.

what happened to lord gluttony making sure all his members were well equipped with everything they needed?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Never thought Id see the day that Jack Merr and Aga were being used a meatshields by Trin forces... was funny ;)

p.s.

RP fight
RP fight
RP fight
RP fight
RP fight
RP fight
RP fight
RP fight
RP fight
RP fight
RP fight

p.p.s.

Not sure what Sag's deal is but we would keep it RP and respectful... as for his fear of being raped and your team losing morale, just let Tolga lead the charge against the evil hordes of drunken invaders clad in purple.

Screen shot of @Tolga from the eqms fight in bucs:

102036.jpg

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
As the forger of Tolga's Blessed Valorite Spear, I take pride in the fact a weapon I made is so famous. Granted, Tolga blessing the pure craftsmanship of the weapon, its shininess and the fact he blessed my name for eternity on this server... ah. Well. Makes me cry.

And every time he pokity pokities you with it, you see my name imprinted in the shaft. Good times. :p

Mango

Grandmaster
As the forger of Tolga's Blessed Valorite Spear, I take pride in the fact a weapon I made is so famous. Granted, Tolga blessing the pure craftsmanship of the weapon, its shininess and the fact he blessed my name for eternity on this server... ah. Well. Makes me cry.

And every time he pokity pokities you with it, you see my name imprinted in the shaft. Good times. :p
for being the one who crafted this, i am forever jealous :p

DalMichaelLas

Grandmaster
There a literally 3 blessed weapons on the server (not counting faction weapons). The valorite runic short spear that Tolga has, a war hammer that is spotted maybe once a month, and a bow (a fucking bow) that is seen maybe once every 3 months, if that. It really isn't a big deal.

Factions have their 2 week faction bless as a perk of joining factions and they can't even use it on blues (or grays?). The faction blessed weapons are a very nice perk for those willing to fight for it.

There are thousands, if not tens of thousands of power and vanq weapons on the server and you're complaining about the 3 (2 of which are like spotting unicorns in real life) that cannot be looted?

I like how every suggestion has to be "complaining" dont respond to threads if you arent going to have anything productive to say.

It has nothing to do with the spear. It is the fact that an item bless deed was raffled for dono, the most powerful item on the server...

Status
Not open for further replies.