Reds still running the server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-o

Grandmaster
My question to you,@Shane is why do you allow players to direct others or encourage others to leave the server. I am looking forward to winter break and decided to investigate other servers, I have had the opportunity to speak to more than a few people that have left UOF in other discords. .
I do not think it is in your best interest to have players telling other players to leave and not step in. This server does not need to lose more people, If I do play on UOF on break, it will only be ,because I have items/regs/pots here. Not because it is conducive to mature attitudes to play here. Frankly sometimes I am still floored over the things that Others are allowed to say. and then others are banned for minute matters.
you are the toxic shit in this forum, get the fuck out, u don't even play wtf are you still doing here?
you even go in other servers discord... for? fuck off psycho

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
you are the toxic shit in this forum, get the fuck out, u don't even play wtf are you still doing here?

You are a real gentleman. If only the world was populated by humans like you, ah what paradise.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
dunno bout a jab but i know someone who could help with a tiny prick

Welp, you managed to drag it out of the closet again,thx Bro.......is there any of that * repellant left? You really know how to stir that pot up.

Sagan empty your mail, dammit. or stop arousing it.I guess I should dedicate this to my two most fanatical stalker retards. I never post to them but you always manage to get them riled.. whenever I envision them and it is not often ,this is how I see them. dumb and dumber.

Last edited by a moderator:

steve-o

Grandmaster
Well isn't that the most ironic statement considering the things your man writes and sends to me.
you fuckin stupid looser i already told you show the proofs or get the fuck out of here useless fuckshit that go in other servers discord, i've been here since week1 and I still play every day!

I dont even know who you are... you are probably pissed cause i griefed you too much in game... poor looser

clutchxo

Grandmaster
you fuckin stupid looser i already told you show the proofs or get the fuck out of here useless fuckshit
i dont even know who you are... probably pissed cause i griefed you too much in game... poor looser
Dude, you're only cementing the option of it being real by showing this aggression. If it's fake just /ignore and move the fuck on. Have you not learned anything over the years of playing video games? Such thin-skin.

BEN!

Grandmaster
Responding to you would be like goin down to your level and this is not the 3d where i want give attentions about what you type, you won your forum battle, now get the fuck out.

you are responding to her and telling us what that would be like? i don't get it...

and whats with the hostility? i missed this whole scandal unfolding but seems like @Soul Mate was the victim. What kinda #rapeculture you got going on over there in $ guild? my feminist group would have a field day with you clowns

steve-o

Grandmaster
Dude, you're only cementing the option of it being real by showing this aggression. If it's fake just /ignore and move the fuck on. Have you not learned anything over the years of playing video games? Such thin-skin.
lawl poor eqms scum, if people invent some shit i get really angry. fuck you too

damn... she didn't like yo dick pic so you call her loose? #rapeculture
lawl poor eqms scum

drasked

Grandmaster
EQMS is the ISIS (or IS) of UOF.

Most hate them, some admire them, nobody is doing something against them and the man on the street is suffering under their domination or converting to wearing purple.

eb3b7cdd941111b87bf14050a33bbbf9.jpg

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
@steve-o @Guybrush Threepwood

The best way to get something to be forgotten is to look for any post that could possibly be construed to be about that thing, and then immediately shit your pants and dance around in it while screaming and crying impotently

lol you fucking retards

Responding to you would be like goin down to your level and this is not the 3d where i want give attentions about what you type, you won your forum battle, now get the fuck out.

nice meltdown

NICE MELTDOWN

you fuckin stupid looser i already told you show the proofs or get the fuck out of here useless fuckshit that go in other servers discord, i've been here since week1 and I still play every day!

I dont even know who you are... you are probably pissed cause i griefed you too much in game... poor looser

NICE MELTDOWN

IMG_3116.gif

*rubs hands together*

*chuckles*

Status
Not open for further replies.