WTS RED ROCKET SOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD

Babethoven

Grandmaster
bURFIyE.png

one OF two on server

NOT to return until X mas, even when X mas comes whos to say they wont do the green????? IJS
( look up the rewards post from X mas if you feel like im lieing )

lv 4 meta lv3 golden relic ( worth leveling now )

was 3 X mas tokens, they were 2.5 mill each

i will include a meta pet ball

WITH meta stone s/b 9 mill

WITHOUT without meta stone s/b 7 mill

ends when i say it ends, dont like it? make a offer or stfu

Last edited by a moderator:

Duck Face

Grandmaster
You giving up already? :( I was looking forward to your research on the gold relic.

2 mil. <--- offer so I don't have to stfu ;)

You mean meta stone not pet ball right? Those cant be reused on another meta, so you'd be better to include that rather than keep a 2 mil deco stone.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
the mobs i killed at level 1-2 gave like on avg 2-6gp per ( from level 1-2 ) paragons about 10-12
at level 3 ( which level 2 and 3 went faster than all of level 1 btw ) i can notice that if its a paragon, it will be like 24-30 extra gp so every level it goes up, im gettin lich money off slightly weaker mobs by using this relic

a true PVM tamer will cherish this if they are willing to work hard for it
if gold is your mission and thats what you have time to do, i do recommand......... QS, golden, molten, and your choice of bloody/nox

tankian

Grandmaster
from what i heard golden relic maxed out gives around 50 xtra gold and on paragons up 200 gold

steve-o

Grandmaster
Free bump for a cool pet. I'm lvl 9 golden relic, normal mobs pretty much varies from 50-100gp, paragons are 250-800gp.
from 1 to 100 you would say... unless they changed something lately at lvl 10 i still get 1 gp from titans

MTBowl

Grandmaster
yeah did they change that recently because I never got nothing but 1-12 gold off something.

SirLothar

Grandmaster
steve-o something I've been trying to find out from the gms are inconsistencies between the extra gold it claims you found and the extra gold actually dropped on the mob. I find like evil mages it says you find an extra 5gp and the total gold on the mob is over 200gp meaning a lot more than 5gp was added. Anyone else notice this?

Babethoven

Grandmaster
i will not release the mob name but...
normally it should drop 90-120gp.. i'll top out at 180 at times or lower LOL
it'll read i foudn 10 extra gold pieces, sometimes 1.....................

Babethoven

Grandmaster
at max level golden it should be 10% extra gold on top of what the mob drops... so 10% of the total mob drop

which isnt bad for small guilds with tamers or solo because quite frankly I've been there and all i did was hunt when i was a weee peon :S