Recruit application: drinn (Event Master)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violence

Grandmaster
Sadly drinni's spat when he left the shard last time was wiped clean. Was a funny read.

I don't think the staff need any more bipolar bears.

drinn

Grandmaster
I get that I am weird and ******** sometimes.

But sometimes then I am full of energy doing something cool.

Thus I feel like there is nothing to fix the past. My reputation is pretty varying here.

BEN!

Grandmaster
i haven't downloaded it yet but the UO map system drinn made looks awesome and he did that on his own without direction

he could probably do some cool shit with it and come up with global events? at the very least it shows that he is very competent and is willing to put a lot of work into UO w/o compensation

why be against him if he is willing to put in work? at least hear out some ideas... you can always opt out of his events. having some new things to do in UO can't hurt

steve-o

Grandmaster
eqms? no thanks!

they already killed the pvp part of the game please dont let them kill the pvm part with their bullshit

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Sorry Drinni, they say that sometimes when you do things in the past badly, they come and bite you square in the nuts in the future. If the other applicants were turned down due to their past histories, then you are also tainted with the same brush. Giving you the position after what you implied back in October, would be like giving me the say about changes to thieves, positive or negative.

Kael

Master
Perhaps it would be best to have another thread for people to apply for event master. But make posts only viewable to staff. Hopefully this will limit the slander on candidates from other players or from posters who are just trying to "prop up the chances" for their own guild mates.

Want transparency. Have staff vote on them themselves and when an Event Master has been selected post all the applicants submissions with staff vote tallies.

Status
Not open for further replies.