Recovering old accounts

Anthonysr

Me and my daughter used to play this game when it launched for awhile. We both had gm tamers and a bunch of other good characters. Lots of gold in the bank ect but when I tried to login it’s not working . Not sure if I just don’t remember the exact login or Maybee the accounts were deleted . Is there any way to recover them? Would love to come back to the game . Also sent a message in discord

Ursus

Same here, for the life of me I cannot remember my login and Password. Luckily I had a forum account and was able to change my password so I could login. Any way to match forum accounts to actual game accounts or any way to work with the admins to find my old login/password?

Same here, for the life of me I cannot remember my login and Password. Luckily I had a forum account and was able to change my password so I could login. Any way to match forum accounts to actual game accounts or any way to work with the admins to find my old login/password?
I’m working on it now I found my old forum account so I know the email . No luck recovering it yet though old forum name is tonyfromatlantic I found the last thread I posted I was going to give all my stuff away but a lot of people talked me into banking most stuff . Sure would like to recover it

Ursus

I’m working on it now I found my old forum account so I know the email . No luck recovering it yet though old forum name is tonyfromatlantic I found the last thread I posted I was going to give all my stuff away but a lot of people talked me into banking most stuff . Sure would like to recover it
I think I've found my login names now. I tried several names and passwords that I might use and the first few just created accounts but the last two I used, my password doesn't work. So now I just need a password reset if that's possible.

Ursus

After doing a bit of digging and looking on Reddit I found that apparently UOForever regulary deletes old accounts, so I highly doubt any of our original accounts still exist.

I got all my og accts still and I don't log in years at a time.Just started a back a few months ago after a 4 year break