Recipe scroll (an orc galleon deed)

Agentodd

Journeyman
Was wondering too... Is it like 1 recipe per ship or once you have learned the recipe you can make as many orc galleons as you like?

bradley-

Grandmaster
The first few people have gotten their recipes and fulfilled their "I got it first" mentality. Should be between 250k and 500k.

Edit: You can use the recipe on a crafter to unlock the boat so you can craft it. Once you eat the recipe, you can craft as many boats as you want provided you have the materials to do so.

Agentodd

Journeyman
The first few people have gotten their recipes and fulfilled their "I got it first" mentality. Should be between 250k and 500k.

Edit: You can use the recipe on a crafter to unlock the boat so you can craft it. Once you eat the recipe, you can craft as many boats as you want provided you have the materials to do so.

Ok thanks for the info bradley-

Also do you know what skills are needed for the recipe?

bradley-

Grandmaster
Multiple crafting skills are required to craft the galleons because you need to craft certain items from various crafting skills. Forged metal from blacksmithy and ship ribs from carpentry to name a couple.

Agentodd

Journeyman
Multiple crafting skills are required to craft the galleons because you need to craft certain items from various crafting skills. Forged metal from blacksmithy and ship ribs from carpentry to name a couple.

ahh stuff that im selling it then, not been on the shard that long and my crafter..... well he cant craft much hahah