....REALLY?!

Malcate

Master
Synopsis:

Great event, other than being misleading. The way I read the information, we all felt in our guild his location would be announced. So rather than getting to group and do the event as a fun guild, we had to run around for an hour like weirdos. That part was no fun. Next, came the "Brit Bank there's a gate!" Debacle. Could have been cleared up by simply being a little more clear.

Lastly, there was an occurrence in Despise where he was dead, but rather than drop, he exploded and killed about 20 people. A little lame, but not a big deal. Just seems silly to draw players in only to explode them.

Over all, good event. Not comparable to the cure, but it went far, far, FAR smoother than past events, and started on time.

Ranker

Master
So I wasnt able to make it back in time, However my char was logged in. Does everyone get something? Or did I miss out? either way hope it was fun

stang725

Neophyte
Yeah, would have been nice to know that when he gets back on his sleigh that he nearly insta-kills anyone close by, had a ton of loot and just got rocked when he decided to leave..... Other than that, was good time. I think the dungeon should be announced, just not the level.....

Alan

Apprentice
Synopsis:

Great event, other than being misleading. The way I read the information, we all felt in our guild his location would be announced. So rather than getting to group and do the event as a fun guild, we had to run around for an hour like weirdos. That part was no fun. Next, came the "Brit Bank there's a gate!" Debacle. Could have been cleared up by simply being a little more clear.

Lastly, there was an occurrence in Despise where he was dead, but rather than drop, he exploded and killed about 20 people. A little lame, but not a big deal. Just seems silly to draw players in only to explode them.

Over all, good event. Not comparable to the cure, but it went far, far, FAR smoother than past events, and started on time.
He didn't die in despise, his final location was in Shame. His sleigh killed a bunch of people who thought he was going to die in despise as he made his escape, though.

Malcate

Master
Aye, thats what I was inferring. Also Alan: We were told all drops would be blessed, and non stealable, and the gloves are certainly not. I have a page in currently... come see me?

S

Shane

IMO He gave out some pretty nice items, and everyone got a handout. This wasn't suppose to be easy due to the high end items.

Event turned out great and worked great!

Malcate

Master
I agree it was a far, far better event than any previous. Those were just my small critiques. The only "bad" thing was the fact a gate was being called from Brit bank, so you had about 200 people there furiously running into vendor gates. Other than that:

-Started on time
-Challenging
-Nice Drops
-Took some time(1hr+)
-Took some teamwork to find him
-Lots died.

Gedron

Master
+1 I managed to hop on from work and still ended up with a green "Angelic Nativity Statue" so I was happy :D

Oh and LOL to that massive explosion in Despise haha, I was like 2 steps out of the range so I just see everyone explode and die.

Great job on the event staff, I had fun. Though it was tough finding that little red bastard only have him taunt me by throwing an exploding plate or something lol

Malcate

Master
Yeah, the only thing I didnt like was the whole "random spawn"

I like it in theory, but how about keep it to one level next time? We found him once, but he hit so hard 4 of us couldnt even take it.

Gedron

Master
Yeah, the only thing I didnt like was the whole "random spawn"

I like it in theory, but how about keep it to one level next time? We found him once, but he hit so hard 4 of us couldnt even take it.

Maybe riddles as to his whereabouts? Make us have to work to find him still, but makes it a little more engaging. Either way, keep the events coming!!!