WTB reagents

severus

Grandmaster
Anyone know of any faction reagent vendors thats been placed? Trying to keep 8 people in stock with regs and pots is hard work lol! Spending a fortune haha

Bapes

Adept
I saw a vendor(not mine) around yew moongate that kept some pretty big stocks of bulk regs. Like 5k deeds and one pack of 10k of each ect.

severus

Grandmaster
why you trying to keep 8 people in stock?
Majority im keeping in stock played defiance with me, and if i dont get regs they wont play haha, only 2 of them have started trying to farm for gold lol, not so long ago i spent 800k on regs and due to having like 50-60 each keg blitz through most of em lol, also they are my pvp partners/guild

Nathaniell

Novice
Majority im keeping in stock played defiance with me, and if i dont get regs they wont play haha, only 2 of them have started trying to farm for gold lol, not so long ago i spent 800k on regs and due to having like 50-60 each keg blitz through most of em lol, also they are my pvp partners/guild

holy cow, I want to be your friend :D, Can we be friends? I wont play unles you add me to the list of Reg Supplie!!

haha, only joking. They obviously dont want to play - whole point of UO is EARNING your spot

severus

Grandmaster
holy cow, I want to be your friend :D, Can we be friends? I wont play unles you add me to the list of Reg Supplie!!

haha, only joking. They obviously dont want to play - whole point of UO is EARNING your spot
Nah weve all played for many years and after so long money making becomes a bore, i got a tamer were as theyd have to use bards lol, they pay me back in having good players to pvp with :p and ofc protect my tamer hahaha

I've got a 10k 5k and 2k bulk reg vendor on top of Yew bank, the south side, on the small tower looking custom. Same building as Bane's keg vendors.