Re-listing: shadow anvil! S/B 1 mil B/O 2 mil!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Originally posted with S/B 1.5 mil and B/O 2.5 mil. Generated interest but was too pricey so I am trying again at a slightly lower starting point.

11 BOD's give a 10% chance for anvil. Of that 10% there are 8 hues and shadow is by far the slickest. Was a 1.25% chance of dropping on the turn-in.

I have seen three anvils including this one so I highly doubt there are other shadow anvils out there. Valorite anvil sold for 900k months and months ago.

There is a reserve that will need to be met that is greater than S/B (spoiler alert: it's the former S/B)

Happy bidding!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
LOL thanks for the bump.

Not sure why people were nutting over a valorite anvil months ago but nobody gives a damn about a shadow anvil.

Messremb

Grandmaster
I don't want to troll your thread here bro, but the an argument could be made that a Val anvil is better than a shadow anvil. The Val anvil sold for 800k as I recall and that's 200k less than your S/B and 700k less than your reserve and that was after an intensive bidding war.

Basically your asking 2 times the most anyone was willing to pay for one of these on the last sale.

That said, I hope you get what your asking for it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah I just found that thread. I was unaware of that one and I SWEAR there was a thread back in like June or July but it must have been one that sold over irc or something that went for one mil. Come to think of it...I just got my timeframes mixed up. No evidence of other anvils out there.

Anywho, val anvil is ugly + inflation. Shadow is undeniably more desirable and I would expect it to fetch double the price.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yuppp. And the market is...silent. Lol. As I said last time I posted I would be just as happy keeping it if no one wants to play ball so I guess I'ma take my ball and go home!

This anvil truly is rare and the rares market here is kinda whack so whaddya do?

limlight

Grandmaster
The anvil is awesome. I collected them on osi but the demand just isnt there for that much. I mean on osi i bought mine for like 500k....and that was when 500k there would be like 2k here.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

serf

Journeyman
The anvil is awesome. I collected them on osi but the demand just isnt there for that much. I mean on osi i bought mine for like 500k....and that was when 500k there would be like 2k here.

I concur with Limlight.

Bromista

Grandmaster

True enough. But smithy BOD's are horrible here, which is why this only the second colored anvil that has been posted to the forums.

This is an item anybody could want but only a crafter can appreciate I reckon.

limlight

Grandmaster
Oh believe me bromista. Id love to own it. its awesome like i said. Im going on 11 straight bods that were weapons

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh believe me bromista. Id love to own it. its awesome like i said. Im going on 11 straight bods that were weapons

Is that all?!? Lol.

I'm going on two weeks of weapon BOD's! Well I got a 20X DC chain BOD today so I guess I lied : P

But srsly two weeks of absolute garbage after I got the 15X ag small that got me this anvil. I got a 15n weapon deed last night. I'm 115 BS. It is insane that this can happen.

serf

Journeyman
RNG ftl fellas. I concur again with Lim; id love to have it as I am a crafter at heart. I disagree on the valorite anvil though, but that is personal taste.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Look at your auction. Look at the keep auction in guarded zone going for what... 2.6 mil? People are broke, either because they spent all their money in gold sinks and/or because they are prepping for expansion. Just wait a month or 2...