Re-Chargeable Trapped Pouch damage

Mango

Grandmaster
What are your thoughts on increasing the damage dealt when people try to snoop your Re-chargeable trapped pouch?

Reason I ask for this is because I can't stand still anywhere outside of the safe-zone ontop of brit without having people spam snoop my pouch to rid all the charges.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sephid

Master
Would be cool if thief's just get plain out guard whacked for doing this in town. Its a dick move. Whats the point of draining the rechargeable trap pouch in town other than griefing.

Doesn't really effect me as i only use cheapo trap pouches but i do see this happen daily around the bank. Its just stupid people do this if you ask me. Literally no point to it other than to piss someone off.

thestand

Grandmaster
The damage is already higher than normal on this shard.

It isn't hard at all to retrap the pouches.

If there is a thief around you why would you stand still and let them snoop your bag?

Lure them outside town and meteor swarm them once they get low.

Once they pop your pouch they are giving themselves up as a thief.

You can hide your trapped pouches in your bag making it more difficult for the thief to find them.

Don't go afk at the bank.

If you're letting them know it gets to you when they pop your pouches....

Mango

Grandmaster
The damage is already higher than normal on this shard.

It isn't hard at all to retrap the pouches.

If there is a thief around you why would you stand still and let them snoop your bag?

Lure them outside town and meteor swarm them once they get low.

Once they pop your pouch they are giving themselves up as a thief.

You can hide your trapped pouches in your bag making it more difficult for the thief to find them.

Don't go afk at the bank.

If you're letting them know it gets to you when they pop your pouches....

I think you're mistaking the re-chargeable trap pouch, with just a standard trapped pouch.

currently when a thief pops the pouch, it doesn't break hidden/stealth. Also don't believe it does any damage (if it does, it's doing maybe 1dmg).

Given that the pouch holds a max of 30 charges, when a thief pops a charge. The bag doesn't open, so they spam click it and can drain maybe 3-4 charges within a second or two.

thestand

Grandmaster
currently when a thief pops the pouch, it doesn't break hidden/stealth. Also don't believe it does any damage (if it does, it's doing maybe 1dmg).

Given that the pouch holds a max of 30 charges, .
it seems to do 4 dmg every time. you don't need snooping to test it. I've killed thieves outside of town after they have popped pouches till they were practicality redlined. Meteor swarm incase they have spell reflect on?