RAZOR TRAINING

LeoLeBeast

Hi everybody,

I'm new to the server. I was wondering if there's anybody out there that would like to show me a few tricks and such with Razor. I'm a seasoned player of the original UO, so I understand the game mechanics very well in game, it's just that I feel like I'm probably missing out on some easy macros or something with my Razor set up. Anybody care to walk me through it, please? It would mean a lot to me! :D

Adrenalin

Neophyte
Hi everybody,

I'm new to the server. I was wondering if there's anybody out there that would like to show me a few tricks and such with Razor. I'm a seasoned player of the original UO, so I understand the game mechanics very well in game, it's just that I feel like I'm probably missing out on some easy macros or something with my Razor set up. Anybody care to walk me through it, please? It would mean a lot to me! :D
Bump for you if you are still needing help. Id also like some macro help. Is there a Razor guide out there for fighting macros, training macros and other misc. macros. I've heard a lot about UOSteam but do not want to get into that if it will not be available soon.

Btw, While I have not met the guy, I am not "Adrenalin" in game.

mynameis

Adept
I'd still use UOsteam, even if it does go away it should only be temporary. (I have a feeling/hope that it wont go away at all since whats the point of removing something that has been around so long temporarily?)

I've been playing for a month, 1st half used razor, 2nd steam. I just opened it up to try and find a guide or how I learned to use it and I dont even remember =/ If you have a more specific question I believe I can help.. Guess I just messed around w it and maybe read stuff online? I lost more sleep when the UOF addiction was fresh so its all a little blurry ;)

Adrenalin

Neophyte
I've been playing for a month, 1st half used razor, 2nd steam. I just opened it up to try and find a guide or how I learned to use it and I dont even remember =/ If you have a more specific question I believe I can help.. Guess I just messed around w it and maybe read stuff online? I lost more sleep when the UOF addiction was fresh so its all a little blurry ;)

Sorry so late seeing that you replied, I suppose I expected an email notification when a reply was posted in a thread that I was subscribed to.

Well, unless I am missing it, or doing it wrong, I remember with UOAssist, I could sell all of one type of item at one time vs selecting each individual item on the sell list. Very annoying when crafting and selling.

Not sure how I did it before, but I could drop my shield, drink a potion and re-equip my shield with the click of a button. I could swap weapon and shield for a two hander etc pretty quick with another hotkey.

Its just been so long and since I am new to razor, Id like to be able to read up and even get ideas that I haven't thought about. Clicking the links on the help tab in razor doesn't work or maybe its just me lol.

As for Steam, I want to but they said it wouldn't be allowed in the next patch which appears is going to happen in Jan which is about a week away. I'm wanting to try it tho.