razor problem

pacrsfan

Master
Ok ever since I re-downloaded the game so I could see statue for tailsman quest I cant see my reg pictures in my reg counter top of screen.It just shows 2 dots for each item.Cant see bandade or arrows either.I've checked and rechecked but doesnt work.
Anyone know how to fix.

Thanks for any help
Phillip

Keltonator

Grandmaster
You may have to enter them manually, or I think there's a little check menu where you can just put a check in the box for whatever you want to show up on the title bar.

Double check the code in the counters tab make sure its { and not ( worst comes to worst when I get home ill copy paste mine from razor and see if that works

Gareth

Apprentice
I think its a problem with the new client having UOP files instead of the old MUL files. Razor does not seem to read them correctly for art. Mine is fine after I patched it through UOF, but if I patched through UO itself to get the latest client I had the same issue.

pacrsfan

Master
well I have used steam but cant figure out the macros.Even somthing simple like a recall macro for my dexer that has no magery .is there a guide for setting up macros.in razor it was so simple