Razor Macros

Lexington

Grandmaster
Would anyone happen to have a good macro for Lumber Jacking and for Mining...? Yes, legal ones the I can do attended for skill gain.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
-Record using a pickaxe; select a tile to the west. Use a hatchet as well, but don't click anything.

-Remove the Wait lines. Change the pickaxe from absolute target to "By Type" so you can carry a bunch. Same with the hatchet (I dunno' if they break here or not, but in case you lose your hatchet in the future you don't have to redo it).

-Change the absolute target to "relative location" so you'll always mine to the west of you. This will also apply to the hatchet, so long as you position yourself so there is a tree one tile to your west.

-Loop it. Should work. Might need to add in a quarter second or half second pause between using the pickaxe/hatchet and targeting the tile, as well as about 1.5 seconds after selecting the relative location. Some servers have weird delays on harvesting ore/wood, and I forget what this server's is.

Lexington

Grandmaster
-Record using a pickaxe; select a tile to the west. Use a hatchet as well, but don't click anything.

-Remove the Wait lines. Change the pickaxe from absolute target to "By Type" so you can carry a bunch. Same with the hatchet (I dunno' if they break here or not, but in case you lose your hatchet in the future you don't have to redo it).

-Change the absolute target to "relative location" so you'll always mine to the west of you. This will also apply to the hatchet, so long as you position yourself so there is a tree one tile to your west.

-Loop it. Should work. Might need to add in a quarter second or half second pause between using the pickaxe/hatchet and targeting the tile, as well as about 1.5 seconds after selecting the relative location. Some servers have weird delays on harvesting ore/wood, and I forget what this server's is.

Awesome thanks