Razor issue

Hey guys, I'm kinda new using this razor app for macroing, and everything I find about applying macros to it, all have me writing it out in wordpad/notepad, and saving this file into the macro subfolder in razors folder, all this I can accomplish just fine, where my issues comes in, is after I do this, it never shows up in my macro window under the razor program, in fact, none of the simple recorded macros show up in the folder either, I've tried making a new macro and backing out of the program and saving the notepad macro I wrote as the same name as the one I started and left blank in the razor program, and I've tried just placing the file in the folder without starting anything in the program....anyways...can anyone let me know what I'm doing wrong, I'd really appreciate it, thx

kraut

Neophyte
Hi, razor macro files are quite tricky to find. They are not in default razor folder. You gotta go to execute and write %appdata%. This open u a folder and if im right you will see the folder applicarion data and a razor folder inside it and a macros folder.

Im not in front of pc right now but if its for sure u will find it in any of rhat folders.

Let me know if ir was usefull for you.

Hi, razor macro files are quite tricky to find. They are not in default razor folder. You gotta go to execute and write %appdata%. This open u a folder and if im right you will see the folder applicarion data and a razor folder inside it and a macros folder.

Im not in front of pc right now but if its for sure u will find it in any of rhat folders.

Let me know if ir was usefull for you.

Yea that's what I was looking for, I appreciate the help, they keep that folder hidden, had to change that, thanx again