Rare Mount/Pet spawns [vote]

Should rare pets/mounts be changed to random spots each time?

• Total voters

Babethoven

Grandmaster
honestly, think wolfs/beetles/white horse/rare beetle/nightmares and any future rare mount needs to be a randomly spawned across the world rather than just a set place, not trying to take away pvp from those spots but.... think about it? they are soon to have those random instance gates pop randomly across the world.... people will always be running around trying to find them, and maybe if a noob is lucky enough come across such a rare spawn, i just vote that it needs to be switched with out a set tile in one place... just a randomized location dungeon/world.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Cycle between a handful of spots would be best IMO. Once they are all discovered it would'nt take long for the info to circulate, so there would be PvP hotspots but also a little bit of cunning required to keep tabs on these spawns.

Would be more creative that dumping a spawn off at a single dungeon spot and letting whatever happens happens. Because we've seen what haplens when you do that.

Livid

Expert
Having them in specific locations means people can (and do) control them. It then gives no real chance for people to find it, only the 1 guild that has control of it. With random locations then other people can stumble upon it and kill it/tame it/etc. They can even go find help dealing with it, stuff like that. I think that's much cooler, I don't have a guild and play solo, I shouldn't have a 0% chance to ever do a special mob, ya know?

I have no idea where any of the special spawns are, again no guild to find out info from, so I have no idea how much of a "pvp hotspot" they are. But I'm willing to bet it is closer to reds ridiculously outnumbering 1 or 2 blues and calling it pvp, because that's how this server is.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
thats the whole point Garet.......*palm face*

might as well label them uncommon pets.... only "rare" mount we have is the ice green beetle thats it because nobody has it and it will continue being killed until people get smart about it or pay others for protection!

anywho i just believe this idea would make it more fun, keep players active running around the world instead of recalling in 1-2 spots at times run in the small part where they might spawn, recall out and then go afk at brit bank from what i've seen heh

Messremb

Grandmaster
I like the idea of a few rare tamable MOBs that spawn randomly making them very valuable. however, I don't think they should be 120 taming MOBs, because that would just result in them getting killed almost every time. there are to few 120 tamers for that to work.

I would like a few 120 tamable MOBs that spawn in identified locations.(Lets be honest, there are so few 120 tamers out there that it would not be a huge market for any 120 only MOBs) , and a few GM Taming MOBs that spawn anywhere.

I think that would be cool.