Rare item question

FollowFrosty

Apprentice
Hey guys,

I see people putting rare items like Jars, Barrels, Fountains, etc. on vendors. I was just wondering, where do these drop? Is it just a super-rare drop off any monster, or are they items that spawn randomly around the world and need to be picked up (via stealing?).

SidX

Grandmaster
I also wonder where they are stolen from.. I see hundreds of these items as non-stealable items / deco everywhere. There was even a thread that supposedly listed stealable rare spawn locations with pictures and spawn times.. all of which have turned up completely false every single time I've checked these locations at all hours of the day.

Is there some sort of official location for these stealables? How do people know which set of empty jars are stealable? I see them all over dungeons, in the orc caves, etc.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
they run around and steal everything until they find out then they time them so they can grab em same time next day/week/month depending on the rare. people have put lots of work into finding some of these rares and probably wont give the infomation out

TriXa

Grandmaster
And SidX nope these Location that got listed wasnt false. But People have exact Timer on these.