Rare disappeared

bazzelaki

Novice
So, after reading there were new rares on the server, i thought i would go try find me some.. well after a while i stumbled upon one.. was soo excited! Took it to my house and locked it down behind my statues.. the couple weeks later i log on to see it miasing... anyone have any idea how this happened? I couldn't of forgot to lock it down, cause it was there for at least 2 weeks.. now everytime i go see if its respawned, never is.. :(

Belge

Grandmaster
you probably miss-clicked and locked down something beside it... happens quite often if your not carful. May I ask, what you lost?

Young Star

Grandmaster
Another lesser likely possibility... You have more then one client? One may not be updated with the latest art files and steam/razor is grabbing the outdated one. Are you seeing any unused tiles when running around other people's houses or boats?

tankian

Grandmaster
Ive had a couple rares turn up missing in the past. Charcoal skull candle . Been locked down in my house for more than a year and one day i logged in and it was gone .

Chuck

Novice
I would bet its in your moving crate. I locked down a bag of regs on my steps when I moved houses and then customized it. I thought the bag was gone for a few days before I discovered the moving crate! Thank god! Double click the house sign and select "relocate moving crate"

TriXa

Grandmaster
My glowing Rune chest that was locked in the third Floor and only got used to drop runes in it.
So i never unlocked it..
After a design change and a day later or so when i found some runes and tried to drop runes in it i noticed that the chest was gone.

Cack

Grandmaster
My **** disappeared, have you seen him?

Rooster.jpeg

bazzelaki

Novice
Well i figured out what happened.. it has to do with the client, and not because it's not upadated, but because it is.. i found the rare when i was still using the old client.. (with lots of unused tiles when running around, and getting stuck behind invisible objects in trinsic) so i had a guildie come over that i know is using the old client and he can see it... so i still have it, just i cant see it.. lol.. @JoeB is there anyway to fix this?

JoeB

Adept
pm me with your house location xy through razor i'll look at it. I use the updated client so that does not make much sense to me but I will have to look myself. Also what is the item?