RARE Captain's Cabin Membership Card!

Deebo

Apprentice
Drake Roberts said:
If I call you dumb and tell you that you have bad reading comprehensions (even though I know shit about the topic) I will make myself look so smart! Especially if I say it multiple times! I bet no one will notice how angry I am! Wow! I'm so smart!

lol

No really, you're an idiot... :lol:

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Deebo said:
Drake Roberts said:
If I call you dumb and tell you that you have bad reading comprehensions (even though I know shit about the topic) I will make myself look so smart! Especially if I say it multiple times! I bet no one will notice how angry I am! Wow! I'm so smart!

lol

Lmao.. You're so pathetic.. Resorting to responding to things you yourself write rather than anything I actually said.. Seriously... You've been completely verbally manhandled throughout this thread.. Move your little ***** ass along now.. You no longer can interact with anything I say because you got STFU. Plain and simple. Now take your hypocrite ass and scour the internet for more amusing pictures to post.. I am sure that will help your argument.

Deebo

Apprentice
Drake Roberts said:
Deebo said:
Drake Roberts said:

lol

Lmao.. You're so pathetic.. Seriously... You've been completely verbally manhandled throughout this thread.. Move your little ***** ass along now.. You no longer can interact with anything I say because you got STFU. Plain and simple. Now take your hypocrite ass and scour the internet for more amusing pictures to post.. I am sure that will help your argument.

Oh okay...

u-mad-o.gif

tumblr_li2tf1doDM1qi1jfeo1_500.gif

tumblr_m6fsxptY1l1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

"Verbally manhandled" lmfao, I love the fact that you take internet arguments so seriously

162-350x300.png

WOW SO LITRATE

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
:lol:

My point exactly. You can't even respond.. It is okay.. We all know you're a little slow.. You don't know how to. Thank you for conceding that I made you stfu and feel like the little ******** ***** that you are. :lol:

I don't know how you manage to continue doing this to yourself after the way I handled your ***** ass over the past few pages.

Deebo

Apprentice
Drake Roberts said:
:lol:

My point exactly. You can't even respond.. It is okay.. We all know you're a little slow.. You don't know how to. Thank you for conceding that I made you stfu and feel like the little ******** ***** that you are. :lol:

I don't know how you manage to continue doing this to yourself after the way I handled your ***** ass over the past few pages.

All you do is saying the same shit over and over, what is there to respond to? :lol: You're mad and you should feel bad about it. Go out and get some sunshine.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Deebo said:
All you do is saying the same shit over and over, what is there to respond to?
:lol: You're mad and you should feel bad about it. Go out and get some sunshine.

How do you figure that I am mad? This is my selling thread and I am simply responding to you each time you post in my thread.. and in the process, pointing out what a * you are and how you and your arguments make no logical sense. If I was a just a random person who happened across this thread and I quickly read through it, I would have to assume that you are the one that is probably mad. I mean, you yourself said you have no reason for being in here because you don't give a shit about rares and don't even want to purchase the item.. but you seem so awfully determined to continue posting in my thread.. Which I assume you believe this will effectually ruin my selling thread or something.. What would drive you to go on? Maybe because you're mad? And you being mad is perfectly understandable.. If I got verbally manhandled like a little *****, the way that I did to you, I would be really pissed off too. Which explains why you are scouring the internet for amusing photos to post because you no longer know what to do.. I mean.. you can't interact with anything that I say.. So I don't blame you.

All the while I am getting free bumps on my thread and getting a ton of laughs making fun of your dumb ass.

Deebo

Apprentice
Drake Roberts said:
Deebo said:
All you do is saying the same shit over and over, what is there to respond to?
:lol: You're mad and you should feel bad about it. Go out and get some sunshine.

How do you figure that I am mad? This is my selling thread and I am simply responding to you each time you post in my thread.. and in the process, pointing out what a * you are and how you and your arguments make no logical sense. If I was a just a random person who happened across this thread and I quickly read through it, I would have to assume that you are the one that is probably mad. I mean, you yourself said you have no reason for being in here because you don't give a shit about rares and don't even want to purchase the item.. but you seem so awfully determined to continue posting in my thread.. Which I assume you believe this will effectually ruin my selling thread or something.. What would drive you to go on? Maybe because you're mad? And you being mad is perfectly understandable.. If I got verbally manhandled like a little *****, the way that I did to you, I would be really pissed off too. Which explains why you are scouring the internet for amusing photos to post because you no longer know what to do.. I mean.. you can't interact with anything that I say.. So I don't blame you.

All the while I am getting free bumps on my thread and getting a ton of laughs making fun of your dumb ass.

Harhar you're the one who has a bad reading comprehension.

Deebo said:
4. Nah, like I said... I'm just trying my new bullshit-detector. I always have and always will call people out when its' needed. I'd hate to see someone I like bid on it only to pay way more than it's worth.

But bro chill, all that bacon and rage is going to make your heart pop.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Deebo said:
Harhar you're the one who has a bad reading comprehension.

4. Nah, like I said... I'm just trying my new bullshit-detector. I always have and always will call people out when its' needed. I'd hate to see someone I like bid on it only to pay way more than it's worth.

My reading comprehension is just fine.. but your "bullshit-detector" should be going off right now if you are expecting anyone to buy that shit.. I've already responded to this directly on page 2.

But bro chill, all that bacon and rage is going to make your heart pop.

Bro.. I have seen your over weight, fat ass on twitch when you were asking for everyone in irc to watch you get statted.. If anyone should have some concerns about heart problems, it is you.

Like I said.. this is my selling thread and I am enjoying every minute of this.. plus I get free bumps.. while you and I both make an ass out of you.

Deebo

Apprentice
Drake Roberts said:
Bro.. I have seen your over weight, fat ass on twitch when you were asking for everyone in irc to watch you get statted.. If anyone should have some concerns about heart problems, it is you.

Like I said.. this is my selling thread and I am enjoying every minute of this.. plus I get free bumps.. while you and I both make an ass out of you.

Haha lol. Who do you think I am? I don't even have a twitch account :lol:

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Deebo said:
Drake Roberts said:

Haha lol. Who do you think I am? I don't even have a twitch account :lol:

"Go watch Poptart's live stream on Twitch.tv!"

Figured you were poptart.. I knew you were a * from the way you've handled yourself throughout this thread but I didn't take you for a dick riding queer too.. Figured if you had this in your sig that you were probably him.

Deebo

Apprentice
Drake Roberts said:
"Go watch Poptart's live stream on Twitch.tv!"

Figured you were poptart.. I knew you were a * from the way you've handled yourself throughout this thread but I didn't take you for a dick riding queer too.. Figured if you had this in your sig that you were probably him.

LOL man you're calling me slow, yet you've watched his stream and still think it's me even though he goes by the same name here on the forums.

Is the little keyboard warrior still upset? I hope I didn't make you cry? Or are you sad, still? :(

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Deebo said:
No I am not, poptart. I am just a dick riding queer that has his shit in my sig

Oh okay.. Pardon the confusion.. Like I said.. We already knew how slow you were, mentally.. didn't realize you also liked to ride dick. Now I know.

Deebo

Apprentice
Drake Roberts said:
Deebo said:
No I am not, poptart. I am just a dick riding queer that has his shit in my sig

Oh okay.. Pardon the confusion.. Like I said.. We already knew how slow you were, mentally.. didn't realize you also liked to ride dick.

LOL "we". Do you have multiple personalities? Your mother should buy you a fleshlight so you can at least come close to feeling a *****, maybe that will take some of that anger and frustration away.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Deebo said:
LOL "we". Do you have multiple personalities?

Is this pm? I didn't realize you and I were the only ones reading this.. Oh wait.. This is my selling thread, not pm.. Other people are reading this along with us.. Hence, we (everyone reading this thread) already knew you were a *.. and you just keep proving it over and over. Do you understand now, dumbass? Or do you need me to further break it down for you?

Your mother should buy you a fleshlight so you can at least come close to feeling a *****, maybe that will take some of that anger and frustration away.

Sorry kid.. Unlike you.. I don't live with my parents.. I've started my own family.. So your generic "burns" you use on the other teenagers your age that you argue with, don't work on me.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Deebo said:
Drake Roberts said:
Selling RARE Captain's Cabin Membership Card!

S/b 150k

Oh I thought people PM'd you for offers.

Guess not

(whatasurprise)

People have pm'ed me offers.. The offers are simply nothing I would take. Just like the offers I got in this thread within minutes of posting before you started trying to troll. The thread has been open for less than a day. I'm in no rush and in no need to sell the item.

Glad to see that I made you rage so hard that your rage still carried over to the next day. :lol:

Like I said before.. your rage is perfectly understandable... If I got verbally manhandled like your little ***** ass did, and had no means of interacting any more, I would be raging for days too.