RARE Captain's Cabin Membership Card!

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Deebo said:
I've told you why this item isn't worth 150k, and I actually think you agree with me.

And you call me delirious :lol: .. You're seriously a *.

You haven't made a single valid point throughout this entire thread. I really wish you would actually try to make some "logical" arguments again, like you tried to yesterday. It was really funny when you tried.. and I had a blast verbally dismantling your dumb ass.

It's just that you're dumb enough to think you can scam anyone... Well maybe you'll find someone dumb enough, kudos if you do... :lol:
I don't scam people.

:lol: Setting a starting bid on a Rare item that belongs to me, isn't scamming.. You're just a troll who is raging because you got completely stfu and verbally manhandled throughout this thread. You've given up completely in trying to interact with what I say. I really don't blame you.. I wouldn't want to put myself in a position to get treated like a dumb little *****, like you have been throughout this thread.

Be honest with me.. You came back after saying you were leaving because you are raging, right? :lol: I win.

Selling RARE Captain's Cabin Membership Card!

S/B of 150k!