Randomize Dungeon Chest Spawn

Jakaro

Master
My understanding is that dungeon chests typically tend to spawn in the same certain tile radius every time. Most of these location are heavily farmed/known and reset on a certain timer. This, combined with the fact that you can stay completely hidden while picking and opening dungeon chests with absolutely zero danger to yourself results in all dungeon chests being empty 95% of the time upon finding one. I'm not scripting expert, but I'm sure all of this can be easily scripted as well. Boring!

My suggestion is simple: get rid of the guaranteed locations where certain dungeon chests spawn and make all spawn locations completely randomized. Make it so that you reveal yourself when removing loot, similar to a treasure chest. The deeper the dungeon, the better the loot in the chest.

This will A) make things more entertaining for dungeon treasure chest pickers vs them recalling to the exact same locations over and over and over and over, B) create some sort of risk for dungeon treasure hunters, and C) result in more individuals roaming around dungeons vs them recalling to the exact same spots over and over.

Jakaro

Master
Also, bring back prisoner camps/slave camps in dungeons with pickable chests or where you have to kill all the monsters and free the person. Do these exist currently in game? I forget.