ramen noodles

Cack

Grandmaster
my ramen are better than your ramen
Thats a filthy lie. Mine are premium ramens....made in mexico...but premium mexican ramen....the noodles were bare hand packaged by a man named alberto who had hand just milked his llama....but its a great llama

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Mine are the best!! Boil the noodles then drain and dump into a hot buttered skillet and dump the season packet over the noodles cook till nice and brown. Then beat 2 eggs and pour over noodles and cook till scrambled. Top with Texas Pete :)

Fattson

Grandmaster
Mine are the best!! Boil the noodles then drain and dump into a hot buttered skillet and dump the season packet over the noodles cook till nice and brown. Then beat 2 eggs and pour over noodles and cook till scrambled. Top with Texas Pete :)
LOL that actually sounds kinda delicious.

Infectious

Master
Mine are the best!! Boil the noodles then drain and dump into a hot buttered skillet and dump the season packet over the noodles cook till nice and brown. Then beat 2 eggs and pour over noodles and cook till scrambled. Top with Franks Red Hot :)
I fixed that for ya lol

Mercedies

Grandmaster
Barf.

The only time I have ever eaten ramen since the unfortunate period in my early twenties when they sustained me for 6 month straight.....is with homemade Thai peanut sauce.
Better than all yall's ramen combined :p

Shini

Master
The Shins ... ♥

A74bNs8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Seek

Master
5,7 205lbs u know lifting your 400+ lb self out of a chair doesn't count as lifting weight, Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: