Raising the skill cap to 720 points

Daemonde

Novice
Nah, this was obviously a tactic to reconcile after I embarrassed you earlier, but I can all over the forums for more people too see if you want to make that the agenda. I'm curious though, have nothing to say from our previous discussion? Had to try and find someone else you can attempt to sound smart too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I embarrassed you earlier

[Citation Needed]

you had merely provided me with an opportunity to show elegance and class while still trolling, nothing more. I am hardly embarrassed to have called you out on an apparent vitamin D deficiency while jesting; laughter is the best medicine they say! Also vitamin D is also a good idea sport. Mayhaps thou should'st google thus!

Daemonde

Novice
Vitamin D deficiency yet I'm tan as shit lol.. I'll let my oncologist know your prognosis that all I need is vitamin D... You really are a complete moron

Daemonde

Novice
I honestly have no idea what you were trying to get at with that post, but I guess E for Effort? Can someone else please translate what he's trying to get at?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Oh for heavens sake

♩ ♭ ♪ Mr potato head I made you ♩ ♭ ♪

this is a children's song based on a toy specifically designed for children, and you need it translated??
English must not even be thy 3rd language, knave!

Perhaps this picture is worth about 1000 words in your language...
MrPotatoheadWave1fLG.gif

See how he wears a hat?? Who taught him that??

Daemonde

Novice
Oh for heavens sake

♩ ♭ ♪ Mr potato head I made you ♩ ♭ ♪

this is a children's song based on a toy specifically designed for children, and you need it translated??
English must not even be thy 3rd language, knave!

Perhaps this picture is worth about 1000 words in your language...
MrPotatoheadWave1fLG.gif

See how he wears a hat?? Who taught him that??
I haven't played with children's toys in quite a few years, but now everything is starting to make complete sense about you lol, bad decision son :). Eventually when you are an upper class man (in better schools) or perhaps even college!! you can enroll in this class, Writing Comp. It will assist you in your writing skills perhaps you will learn how to get a point across and make sense to other people because that was totally left field broski, especially if you never owned said toy... And even still, what's the point of you saying that song? These are the questions you must clear up in your paragraph my boy

Last edited by a moderator:

N49ATV

Adept
I see both sides of the fence on this. We are not supposed to be able to go over 700 skill points unless it's in a skill you used the power scroll for. But it's bugged.

I see the argument if you wanna play, you gotta pay.

I'd say the 20 points will be more of an impact if you run a 8-9 skill template.

Say
100 Mage
100 eval
100 resist
100 wrestle
90 med (running so much, passive isn't much different)
80 anat (same chance to stun)
80 alchemy
70 heal (with stat bonus prob won't be able to res, but will cure as cure is 60/60)

Kraden

Grandmaster
so long as you swear, then ok. the hook is often the most important part of your sentence structure, i agree.

:D

also, it will have been a decade since the last time i played any idiot box this coming summer, though i did have the misfortune of watching some of an episode of this Tosh.0 show some years ago. I found the guy basically annoying, like some wannabe maddox yet somehow more appealing to lower IQ audiences. Tis sad that you would willingly subject yourself to such things.

That was a perfect example of ADHD and paranoia mixed together, these are typical chemical balance issues on the dome most definitely caused by crystal meth exposure or some other brainwashing agent. Could even be toxins in his tap water or some tragedy in his life. I'm not much of a psych guy but i think @Daemonde may be able to confirm my suspicions since it apparently is his profession? Also it could even be tribbial brain dabblage perhaps... a motorcycle accident maybe.

Why do you always bring up IQ? Did some one ever give you the false impression of being anything remnant of sophisticated?

You sir, are dumber than a football bat. End of story

Daemonde

Novice
Seriously, is it just me who doesn't understand wtf wreck is trying to say in his posts? What does he mean?!?! (Unless he's that dumb he doesn't understand football bat was used intentionally)
Queer as a three dollar bill *expects to be told to google dollars* /facepalm

Kraden

Grandmaster
heyy @Kraden hows the butt hurt roflmao

words of the day to look up:

*reminiscent
*context
*baseball

GL!

Hey - Only one "Y"

Butt feels fine, I don't put things in it like you, mine is exit only

And you basically just proved my point.....again

Dumber than a football bat man, i know what I put, you just clearly don't get the *Context*.

Go back to the inbred hole you managed to get K mart to hook your internet up in off your blackberry.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Seriously, is it just me who doesn't understand wtf wreck is trying to say in his posts? What does he mean?!?! (Unless he's that dumb he doesn't understand football bat was used intentionally)
Queer as a three dollar bill *expects to be told to google dollars* /facepalm

Exactly lmfao. I honestly just go pick on him when I am getting pumped up for hockey, but yeah he is like talking to Patrick off Spongebob.

Anyone that doesn't believe that can go watch Spongebob Squarepants, on Nickelodeon, and look at Patrick and read this guys stuff lol
@wreckognize

Daemonde

Novice
Exactly, wreck all bullshit aside, you REALLY have a context issue in your writing/reading. If you didn't get that the multiple times I pointed that out, you're a lost cause and simply just annoying... And the sad thing is I'm not sure you mean to be! (Context problem...)

wreckognize

Grandmaster
lol pahleese gays whats with the personal attacks all the sudden??!

at least try to keep it in rants ok guys :D

someone actually cares about this suggestion and wants the staff to see it but chances are better that staff wont if they have to scroll through ten pages of butthurt.

Just try to be respectful of it! thanks!

Daemonde

Novice
Dude you derailed this off topic, and then brought me Into the conversation AFTER,seriously you have got to be borderline ******** lol

Daemonde

Novice
LOL straight outta trammel extra 20 skill points my arse, we've been getting the job done with 700 if it ain't broke don't fix it

PS red squiggly line under a word means SPELLED WRONG FAIL MINUS
Just as a refresher, derailed here

wreckognize

Grandmaster
First of all, i won't be the one to come back here and play the finger pointing game here. Nor the namecalling game either.
Not in suggestions, at the very least.

Secondly, since the above quote ''we've been getting the job done with 700 if it ain't broke don't fix it'' is completely on topic, you will need to go ahead and try a little bit harder hehe

Personally i am not surprised that you are unaware of the topic of this thread, since it's obvious that you are still quite frazzled