Raising taming past GM

lapj

Journeyman
I just GM'd taming. it was pure hell! I also just ate a 105 taming scroll. What should I tame now? can I continue with lava, bulls, harts? I want to tame as far as I can before eating taming scrolls.

I was planning to stop at GM, but just found out I need at least 110 to control a meta dragon. (I believe at stage 4)

bradley-

Grandmaster
Go to the Asylum. The first level has these weird imp-like monsters that should give you good gains. They take 3 control slots so you can only tame one at a time but I hear they give insane gains.

lapj

Journeyman
Go to the Asylum. The first level has these weird imp-like monsters that should give you good gains. They take 3 control slots so you can only tame one at a time but I hear they give insane gains.

nice! I'll pay a visit there.

lapj

Journeyman
They are really nasty! I hope you have peacemaking!

lol I just dropped peace for provo 2 days ago.

think I'm gonna just start having some fun with my tamer and then work on taming next month. my meta drag is no where near the 110 requirement needed for lvl6.

Shurik'n

Novice
Taming good old Lava lizzard. Now up to 110.1. Not a single SS used.

I made a script for my peacer to auto peace the lizzard soon as it's on sigh so I leave this client in background. Have another macro on my tamer to tame closest lizard until success, when tamed dismount mare, kill the lizard, remount.

Makes it easy and enjoyable when you cant pay much attention to your client :)

I can post script if you need when I get home

[Legato]

Master
Taming good old Lava lizzard. Now up to 110.1. Not a single SS used.

I made a script for my peacer to auto peace the lizzard soon as it's on sigh so I leave this client in background. Have another macro on my tamer to tame closest lizard until success, when tamed dismount mare, kill the lizard, remount.

Makes it easy and enjoyable when you cant pay much attention to your client :)

I can post script if you need when I get home
would like to see this script!

Shurik'n

Novice
Kinda late on the post but haven'T been on much lately

Here is the script:

Code:
//Set this type to the type you are trying to tame
if findtype 0xce
  setalias tame Found
  while followers <= 2
    useskill 'Animal Taming'
    waitingfortarget
    target found 2500
    pause 1000
  endwhile
  pause 500
  togglemounted
  pause 500
  msg "All Kill"
  waitingfortarget
  autotargetlast
  while followers > 2
    pause 1000
  endwhile
  pause 1000
  togglemounted
endif

lollo

Grandmaster
Was really smooth until 105 (went from 92 to 106.8 over the weekend, definitely not as hard as i expected) but now it's starting to slow down considerably. Gains outside of dungeons are horrible and i'm lucky to get more than 0.5 in one hour. Will it get even worse? I'm planning to reach 115.

Doing lava liz, hell hounds and large hellcats with some bulls and white wolves while i wait for dungeon respawns. Maybe i'll have to try Asylum...