Raffle: Maxed Level 10 Berserker Talisman + Relics!

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
THIS UNIQUE RAFFLE COULD WIN YOU:

A Maxed Level 10 Berserker Talisman with
ALL FOUR (4) Maxed out RELICS!
TREAD RELIC
INFECTED WOUNDS RELIC
DOUBLE STRIKE RELIC
PHASE SHIFT RELIC

(Also included is a Bloody Explosion Aesthetic Relic!)

CKzJWZj.jpg

This Raffle is for 31 DAYS.
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR GOLD AND DONATIONS COINS.

1K DONATION COINS FOR 1 TICKET
200K GOLD COINS FOR 1 TICKET

HOW TO BUY TICKETS?
Type "[Raffles" in game

OR

DOUBLE CLICK ALERON JUST S/W OF THE BRITAIN BANK:
2dAPZAD.png

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Last edited:

Snorlax

Novice
""IF YOU WIN:
You will be able to choose which four relics you would like to apply to this specific talisman. Once those are chosen those specific relic additions to your talisman will be set to the max level""

But there are only 4 relics for berserker? What does it mean by choose which four?

The End

Master
So I think it’s a pretty valid question as you could win and sell it before choosing the char it’s on to somone else? Kinda like selling the item bless deed went down. Or the ageless castle one when last I knew ageless statuses were removed if traded

Cash is King

Grandmaster
You'd get a lot more sales if raffle items were transferable. I have a level 10 zerker and don't care for an ageless castle. If I could be selling these items I'd be buying raffle tickets to try to win and make money. As it stands I've not put any money into recent raffles and I'm sure there strong more like me.

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
""IF YOU WIN:
You will be able to choose which four relics you would like to apply to this specific talisman. Once those are chosen those specific relic additions to your talisman will be set to the max level""

But there are only 4 relics for berserker? What does it mean by choose which four?
Now THAT would be interesting!

Infected Wounds + Ruthless
Noxious Blood + Ruthless + Shadow Dance
Carapace + Elude

Yes, this is what I'd love to see. Talisman's that do specific things according to class, but then allowing us to pick and choose from all or most relics to specialize our toons further.

parsnip

Grandmaster
""IF YOU WIN:

Some people don't like/want certain relics (e.g. Phase Shift or Infected Wounds). Therefore you get to choose if you want all four or not. I'd recommend all four but some people reaaaaaaaally don't like Phase Shifting into dangerous spawns :D

parsnip

Grandmaster
Yes, this is what I'd love to see. Talisman's that do specific things according to class, but then allowing us to pick and choose from all or most relics to specialize our toons further.

I like that idea too but I imagine it would only work with newer talismans. The current ones are too established... Unless there was some option to combine all your current talisman when they are all fully levelled... WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED I AM META-METATALISMAN! ;)

Also, nice to see you again @Green Viper!