RAFFLE CLOSED more future raffles for youngs :)

Woobie

Adept
Welcome to the Young player Raffle !

In order to own a house you must have 1200 skills gained between 2 characters and played atleast 1 day on UoF..... before transfer

House Image:

click image upload

To Enter grab a book from any of the provisoners in town and Write your name on it and hand it to Woobiee In-game name

BONUS: THE WINNER OF THIS HOUSE, WILL RECEIVE REGS,KEGS, AND OTHER GOODIES ..

GL Guys ^^

Ends 6 Pm California time Friday August 14th

Side note- If i'm not on find Cassandra Hope in-game she will pick up the raffle books as well..

Raffle will be held at the Elder companion hall in Brit

MUST BE HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
I have a 7x7 I wouldn't mind parting with for a new player. maybe something new players can do... scavenger hunt maybe?

Woobie

Adept
A scavenger hunt would be a great idea I might do that for youngs event :D that way youngs can participate

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
After posting I sat down and thought of some great ideas for one (instead of working). I would be happy to meet with you in game to go over and help in any way I can.

Woobie

Adept
Tomorrow at 6pm all youngs be there at the elder companion hall the raffle will be held there and i will pick a winner gotta be there !! everyone gl and if any last min submits let me know ^^ got untill 6pm west coast time !

Xevros

I would like to participate but I will lose my new player status before I qualify for home ownership. Edit: NM, I didn't read your post very well. You are holding the house for the winner until they qualify? Edit 2: Blah, I thought I had more time on my new status but it went away this morning. Great idea though. Kudos.

Gareth

Apprentice
Almost guarantted that some vet will make a young account to get that. Maybe the admin will help out and check the IP of the winner to make it more honest.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Almost guarantted that some vet will make a young account to get that. Maybe the admin will help out and check the IP of the winner to make it more honest.
That would be in poor taste, but also you'd have to be one DESPERATE and hungry vet.

If you're a vet and you really need to do something like that I feel pretty bad for your UO skills :p

Desi

Grandmaster
Only a couple of hours left to enter the Young player raffle Beach house giveaway. The lucky winner will be selected tonight at 9pm EST tonight at our Companion Elder Hall (next to Britain main bank).

The Raffle house:
raffle_zpscomwgayx.jpg

with some included swag:
raffle1_zpsf9lteuxg.jpg

To enter, grab a book from any of the provisoners in town, write your name on it and hand it to Woobiee (in-game name), or forum pm me here. All participants must be present tonight for drawing. Also look for further Young events very soon.

Good luck to all of our participants.

Krevorn

I submitted a book, but some real life stuff has come up, will not be able to log on tonight, so you can take mine out. Thanks anyway.