racial slurs and derogatory comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen shot it for laughs. All you can do. Staff frankly doesn't care, as their own volunteer staff gets the same treatment and they do nothing.

Warning%201.png

This guy was pretty damn funny. I have hundreds and hundreds of these type of screens. I browse through them when I need a good laugh, or a good cry.

poop.dick

Neophyte
New
being pked is one thing, being called a kind person or nig^ger for no reason is not except-able. what kind of server is this? any of these things on the REAL UO/ or any other game for that matter, would get you banned instantly. get some class back to your server. bunch of kids running around with no supervision!!!!

and i have tried to page/report but 6+ hours and no gm response :/ thats all i knew what to do on UO

sounds like the kid achieved his goals, taking your shit and pissing you off...imo alotta fun. Get over it, your a grown man rofl...how do you handle the real world?

rofl you guys are funny, are you serious? who cares if people talk shit, after stealing your weapon/killing you.. that's half the fun of UO, freedom to be a complete dickwad/not.
I think they should limit pvp globally to an /duel system, and limit the trash talking to "Naerdowell Thou wert slain you faithless heathen", anything else my eyeballs will explode..
p.s. I also play Company of heroes multiplayer, and there bleep list is so expansive I don't think I can even say Poop without getting ****, so this aggravates me

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
I'm more offended at people being offended than those doing the name calling tbh

I don't think I've ever called anyone a *( replacing nig*er with fool is racist!) or kind person in game but I've certainly seen it said. Usually it's an excellent opportunity to drop my trademark calm and loving demeanor and dig in on them a little.

Call me a *? I will let you know how much your mommy enjoys that BBC.

A kind person? Uh no it's not gay because you were sucking my dick.

I understand and appreciate where @AssHat is coming from, a lot of people here want to feel a more friendly community and I think that definitely has its place. But trying to get people in trouble for indulging their inner shithead in UO is bad and dumb IMO. Turn your filter on or recall out if it's really that offensive to you (hard to imagine personally, but to each their own).

Getting shit talked after getting shit on is a UO tradition as far as I'm concerned. Get over it, harden up a lil, don't take things so serious.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoobler

Grandmaster
For fucks sake is nobody going to mention the fact that OPs name is asshat? And he is worried about someone callig him a ~naughty~ word! Jesus Christ

JoeB

Adept
I've dealt with tons of people for this by having had conversations, squelched, jailed etc. Kind of depends on the situation and if it is the first time. If we don't get a page we can't do much. Page under verbal harassment section as it will give all staff members the ability to see your journal at the time it happened.

lapj

Journeyman
I personally don't care if someone from the internet calls me names. but what I have a problem is when they threaten me with harm.
ex. I know where you live and I'm gonna come and kill you. etc...

I've heard that threat many times on other games/forums. but so far, it hasn't happened here.

being pked is one thing, being called a kind person or nig^ger for no reason is not except-able. what kind of server is this? any of these things on the REAL UO/ or any other game for that matter, would get you banned instantly. get some class back to your server. bunch of kids running around with no supervision!!!!

and i have tried to page/report but 6+ hours and no gm response :/ thats all i knew what to do on UO

you really need to use the filter obscenity and ignore player options instead of crying for insta bans
or go play a server with trammel

how old are you, @AssHat ? because you sure do cry like a toddler more often than not.

we're all supposed to be adults here.. yet people still page in about being called names? what are you, 5?

While I really don't care what anyone else says or does, and very little offends me, you nailed it with "We're all supposed to be adults here." A lot of people certainly don't act like it.

besttherewas

Grandmaster

So a guy named "AssHat" who dresses like a wigga with the complexion of a terminal aids patient is upset about being called 'random' names over the internets...

Dear lawdy! I get banned for calling a spade a fucking spade! Then come back to this nonsense...

Get off the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.