Quitting Minax

Mool

Novice
How do I leave this group? I thought I wanted to play in it, but see that it doesnt work well for a blacksmith in training.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
strange what client do you use i just tested it and it worked fine for me are you sure u havnt already quit and are in the "time out" phase.

it takes a few days to be removed after you quit

Mool

Novice
Im not sure, for some reason when I click the faction join stone, it says join faction. But when I wave the mouse over me it shows Evil next to my name.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Im not sure, for some reason when I click the faction join stone, it says join faction. But when I wave the mouse over me it shows Evil next to my name.

sounds like you could be bugged and u have left factions but been left with evil/hero you may need to page or hop on irc and pm a staff member.

i know this happens sometimes when u get auto removed from factions you get stuck with just evil/hero

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah, fortunately it doesn't actually mean anything unless you are in the faction so it's just a nuisance for now til it gets removed.

If it's not a problem, like if you are going to be out of town for the weekend or playing very little, you can rejoin factions and leave immediately. If you leave properly it will remove your hero/evil ethic with it in two days.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
when I type [faction in game nothing happens.

If it just says ''Evil'' beside your name, and no longer Minax, what you will need to do is re-join Minax and then type [faction to open the menu and quit. It will take 2 days.

Arton

Neophyte
I thought I wanted to play in it, but see that it doesnt work well for a blacksmith in training.

If I may touch the second part of what you wrote...
What exactly made you think it doesn't work well, and maybe what you expected in the first place? (I'm new looking at factions)

Mool

Novice
If I may touch the second part of what you wrote...
What exactly made you think it doesn't work well, and maybe what you expected in the first place? (I'm new looking at factions)

If you're in a war and you want to use the crafters guild. Kinda hard. Cause they can attack you in town. I expected fun times doing battles, I wasnt in a battle, when Id go to the point of bloodshed it was already over.