WTS QUICKSILVER RELIC!!! 5.6M ONLY!! ON VENDOR 2 SCREENS WEST YEW MG

tankian

Grandmaster
tap that thang always list stuff below everyone else, makes a quick sale and isnt as greedy as some of us
wish we had more people like this on the server

tap that thang always list stuff below everyone else, makes a quick sale and isnt as greedy as some of us
wish we had more people like this on the server

Exactly, i'd rather take my gold and run, than wait weeks 'hoping' that a big donator comes along and pays something stupid for it.

I got rich from quick turnover kids.

Atropos

Neophyte
it was a power member that ended up buying it anyways, ive been looking for one for weeks. price has gone up from 3 mil and hasnt stopped rising. buy them while u can ppl.

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
Tbh we were stoked to get 5.6m. We jumped a spawn quickly for 20 mins and landed this and a 115 lumber between the 2 of us. 5.6m is an amazing price. These items are fickle just like a 120 taming and meta eggs. Endless supply eventually results in a downward pressure in price. Shocked they actually went up, however once a few big donators have their fill these will go right down.

Tynder

Master
I believe I bought both my BS 120 and Tailor 115 off POWER vendors when I got tired of looking for the SBODS to complete my own. Always good prices, but you do have to be quick since the shit moves fast. Some people may not like them based on the shit talking on the forums, but they do provide to the community by giving us ettin bashers an opportunity to realistically achieve high end stuff without donating large sums of RL dollars.