Quickly, Whats up w/ Forum-Feedback?

I ONLY trade through forums and DO NOT advertise my vendor's.

I have 100% feedback and I am always on time.

As of lately, the Feedback Forum has been dismissed and I have Multiple trades going on.

> I also DISAGREE with having a "vendor set up" and putting that in your profile and accepting Positive trades on that (hence - Mango) Forum trades are forum trades not vendor worthy.

Wizx13

Grandmaster

As of lately, the Feedback Forum has been dismissed and I have Multiple trades going on.

> I also DISAGREE with having a "vendor set up" and putting that in your profile and accepting Positive trades on that (hence - Mango) Forum trades are forum trades not vendor worthy.

Who cares how you get the trade done? If Mango so chooses to use a vendor then why would you care? Lots of games have vendors and forums tied together for trades and drop offs (drop offs not in uo)

So if you post something to sell and you sell the item whats wrong with putting it on a vendor for that person to pick up?

Oh sorry to offend you ( so much greatly ) But this is UO and not "Drop Off's" And apparently the "forum feedback" has been dropped for a reason... Can a person find out about that?

Because If i have a Vendor that sell's "miniscule item's" and got feedback for every one of them. - Anyone could be a top trader.

Hence - be a reliable trader (with great feedback) and scam over great (trades) with less impact on their over-all trades.

Kinda like e-bay.
Nothing Against you. "we should all play it safe" :p

halygon

Grandmaster
Wow, I can't believe you are talking bad about Mango who is an excellent and honest trader.

Get your shit together and stop putting down others because you are pretty bad at it.

If you want that feature returned to this forum, just ask @Carl and leave the high school drama out of it.

I will, and this is why this post has been brought to Attention. I don't have anything bad to say about "Mango." it has just been Insinuated by you "guy's." Now I realize I should have provided (sub-text) to my vendor. Which has below average Reagent sales on it. But were all speculating and offering "general opinions" right...

C

Carl

Trader Feedback as I stated in the last post that was made is disabled until it's updated. It isnt supported by our latest forum updates.

halygon

Grandmaster
Trader Feedback as I stated in the last post that was made is disabled until it's updated. It isnt supported by our latest forum updates.
Is there a roadmap for that addon that shows when it will be updated for this forum version?

Mango

Grandmaster

WTS Mango's Tears now at Mango's Tavern!

jk jk, I do see where you're coming from @alvaradolesanchez . I try to do as many in-person trades as I can, especially when it's from the forum. However there are several days/weeks where I can only log in every other day or for about 5 minutes before I have to hit the road again. Because of this it sometimes gets a little tricky trying to get orders to people within a reasonable time.

When these day's come up, I'll usually ask them if they mind if I put it on my vendor (and around what time they are thinking of logging in).
However, there are some people that are friended/co-owned to the Tavern who've I've done business with many times, in which I have secure crates and bags that they can access in my tavern, and just drop off a checks.

Generally if I've dropped the ball pretty hard on delivery, things will usually just become free or super-discounted.

~~

I do also have my regular 'WTS' posts for all generic items that are sold at my Tavern, as well as a 'BOD' thread. I created those to cut down on the daily PM's I used to receive from people asking when/if I had restocked that day.

I really do appreciate your input, and can't wait to have that feedback section back keke! <3

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Did people actually read those? lol..Not being facetious just if I buy something I just go to docks, hand check over, see ya bye. I guess I've never been scammed so maybe I'm less careful.