Quick question about MIBs

1986Eternal

Master
Hello everybody, I was just curious as to the different colors of MIBs you can get. I wasn't even aware there were different ones until I came across an ice white MIB. Also, what is the going price for these different colors? Thanks!

Malcate

Master
If you do it, you will pull a levithan or Osi when you throw the net. It's a lvl 5 chest though, so you make 15k or so. I sell mine because I am lazy but really doing is better

raezion420

Apprentice
When you do the white net you get in the ancient mib chest, it spawns a leviathan, which can drop a sear horse statue, which depending on the color can be worth a few hundred thousand k, so I always do them myself

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Don't underestimate them. You will get 2 deep water ellies when you pull up the chest that aren't easy solo. They dispel a lot and can't provoke. Then after you get fabled net, you'll pull up the leviathan and other sea creatures, deeps and krakens. Always good to bring someone, or two, with you. Only need 1 fisherman. And someone with 96 or higher lockpicking to open it.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Skye Wolfbane said:
Don't underestimate them. You will get 2 deep water ellies when you pull up the chest that aren't easy solo. They dispel a lot and can't provoke. Then after you get fabled net, you'll pull up the leviathan and other sea creatures, deeps and krakens. Always good to bring someone, or two, with you. Only need 1 fisherman. And someone with 96 or higher lockpicking to open it.

Sky,

They fixed this. You can now provoke deep water elementals. Makes ancient SOSs 1000 times easier. I might even say easier that regular SOSs :D