Questions/Issues with Razor (Counter Icons, Bandage Counter, etc)

Lambaste

Neophyte
Hey I reinstalled after being away for a couple years, and a fellow at Trinsic bank explained to me that I was using an old client, as I couldn't get onto the bank's roof. I was missing alot of updates. After uninstalling everything and reinstalling, the game runs way smoother and I see alot of stuff that I hadn't seen in game before.
I also realized I had an outdated version of Razor that now has been replaced with Version: 1.6.2.17

There's a few issues, and questions I have. If anyone has answers or advice on how to fix these issues, please let me know.

#1: This window pops up every time. Never seen it before updating. Is this suppose to be here and always be showing when the game is running?

upload_2020-1-29_16-22-9.png

#2: The display bar,

upload_2020-1-29_16-16-28.png

a) The name no longer has color displaying notoriety. This was really useful to me before.

b) No longer shows images of any item I would track, reagents, bandages, arrows, gold...

I referred to @Lexington 's thread here:
https://www.uoforum.com/threads/counter-images-with-current-client-and-razor.27269/

but I found no solution in any of the comments. This is from 2014, and I really hope this isn't just an issue that's always been a thing..

c) Why can I not click the boxes to Highlight Spell Reagents on Cast, and Show noto hue on {char} in TitleBar?
I've always had my name display notoriety color, and a red box highlight used reagents on cast. Did this get taken away..?
upload_2020-1-29_16-15-40.png

#3: I no longer see the option in Options to stack open container windows. There used to be a box you could check to stack all containers you open perfectly on top of each other in the top right of the screen. I don't see this option anywhere.

#4: HotKeys > Dress > Disarm/Rearm right hand.
This no longer toggles the weapon I'm holding. It days "You must disarm something before you can arm it." I can drop the weapon in my bag, re-equip it, equip another weapon, whatever, this hotkey never just toggles like it did before. I have to create Dress Weapon hotkeys, and I don't like it as much.

#5: HotKeys > Misc > Drop what you are currently holding.
This also seems to do nothing now. Previously, I'm pretty sure this is the hotkey that you could set to drop an item into your bag if you were holding something with the cursor (obviously close enough to bag it). I can't get it to work. Even standing right next to an item.

I think that's all for now. Just a few things that have become a much bigger pain than it ever was before. Does everyone who uses Razor deal with these issues too?
Anything that can fix this would be amazing. Thanks.

Phrygian

Master
#1) Yes, normal.
#2) CUO has a built in organizer and bar. Still shows notoriety. Go into options on your paperdoll.