Questions about flecthing

Hello, I'm new to the shard and I was wondering if someone could help me with a few questions.

••What is the going rate for slayer bows?
(Greater and Lesser, how much should I add for an exceptional craft, are there Greater or Lesser types that generally sell for more due to demand, should I charge more/less for different bow types?)

••Is colored wood an aesthetic change only? This stuff came out after I left OSI servers back in '01, but all the info on it I can find says it has a chance of being crafted with magic properties. I've seen people with exceptional colored wood bows that do indeed have properties such as Ruin, might, etc.. But have not been able to create these myself. I didn't see anything that said Fletching had a PS for it but information just might not be updated. Are these crafted with a Runic Hammer? It would seem a bit silly to whack a wood carved bow with a hammer and call it magic.

Sewer Rat

Journeyman
The prices vary so much from place to place. Your best bet would be searching the vendor houses and taking notes on the prices, then decide on your own rate to sell. As long as its not extremely over priced, you should eventually be able to sell them. When someone is desperate, they are willing to spend a good bit. Finding certain types of slayers can be a real pita because the good ones sell out pretty quick.