Question about treasure hunting...

BigTheo

Novice
How god damn hard is it to completely empty chest so it doesnt sit there decaying forever? 4 in a row the previous hunter left a single item in it.

BigTheo

Novice
ill open the closest corpse to the chest and throw all the scrolls and clothing items into the corpse so i completely empty the chest each time.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Would be nice if after x amount of time they removed the criminal flag for other people to finish looting the chest. If all the corpses have disappeared, they've had enough time to loot, make it free-for-all.

BigTheo

Novice
Would be nice if after x amount of time they removed the criminal flag for other people to finish looting the chest. If all the corpses have disappeared, they've had enough time to loot, make it free-for-all.

i agree. some way to speed up the process. any idea what the reset timer is for treasure spots?

You can click the chest and click remove lol. When i do tmaps i literally just grab the gold and frag(if there is one) and remove it

Goapirat

Apprentice
I would suggest to implement something like this:

The Char which dug up the chest has 30 minutes to open it. (Because of heavy start spawn)
After he picked it he has 30 minutes to loot the chest.
After this a timer is set on the chest that despawns the chest ifnot opened again else timerreset.

Or if u want to punish the one who didnt despawn his chest you could make another System:
If a char with t-map Comes to the spot and there is still a chest which wasnt opened by xy time he can:
leftclick tmap to open menue.
there he can choose destroy old chest.
then leftclick chest
And the result is: the one who didnt desmiss his old chest gets double the ammount of chest Gold spawn deducted from bank account.
And the new T-Hunter has the space free to dig up his chest.

BigTheo

Novice
i think 30 might be a bit too quick. especially if youre just a bard with no animal or other player help doing 5s or higher. if you get a para monster on them it takes a loooong time to finish off that chest and spawn