Question about Slayers

Epic Flail-

Apprentice
Hey there,

I know this is a pretty stupid question for a player of my years of experience on UOF and UO in general. I am leveling my Zerk talisman and was going to focus one type of mob, thing is, I am not sure which mob is affected by certain super slayers. Most of the descriptions are self explanitory. What i was really trying to figure out is if exorcism is only deamon type mobs or if exorcism affects undead mobs as well. That's really the only two I am a little unsure about. What mobs exorcism includes, if it includes undead or is only Silver affects the undead. Planning to farm a certain area where it is mostly Undead, but also has some Balrons/Demons and the like. Trying to minimize what I am carrying just incase. Would hate to be carrying around a agapite axe of both exorcism AND silver. Thats a lot to lose just incase I die. HAH!
Also, is there any special properties to paralytic dragon scale or is it just a prettier set of dragon armor lol.

Can shoot me a message here or on Discord. Same names as forums here. Thanks for the insight.

Last edited:

JDXM

Journeyman
yup...I'd use the UOF one...you'd think exorcism might work on undead, but no! :)
Also the paralytic scales offer no extra bonus, it's just an aesthetic thing!