Question about mounts.

Medais

Novice
So I am tired of purchasing a horse every time I die and am thinking about purchasing an ethereal mount. Are there any differences in them (ie. horse, polar bear, ect)? Do different mounts provide any additional skill or attributes (running faster, casting, ect)? I don't have a tamer at this point and if you purchased a tamed mount I'm assuming it can always be killed by either Pks or monsters? Thanks. :)

Volco

Master
nope, all the ethy mounts have nothing special as far as bonuses or anything. BUT i will say, I do believe some ethy's take longer to mount (boura takes forever imo). Personally my favorite is the ethy llama, it's also the cheapest to buy! :D

Malkraven

Grandmaster
only diff between ethys is cost and visuals

you can bond any pets/mounts you tame if you either feed them and put them in the stables for 7 days then refeed them or purchase a pet bond deed for gold or donoation coins after which they can and probably will be killed but will turn into a ghost and can be ressed by a player with the vet skill

Medais

Novice
That's great. Thanks for the information. I was think of purchasing the polar bear but there were cheaper options so I wasn't sure. Thanks for clearing that up for me.