Question about Magery

smasherimp

Hi there,

So I've been increasing my provocation, peacemaking and musicianship in the hopes of taking on Shame.

But for safety I want to have a marked rune for recall. Mark is a sixth circle spell, but all the circles in my spellbook past the 4th circle are empty. How can I fill them?

If you want to fill them manually you need to collect scrolls off of monster corpses and then put them in the book. You can buy some from the mage vendor but not sure up to what lvl. Some vendors sell mark scrolls. I suggest buying a full spell book they're rather inexpensive(5k ish) and most players will just give them to you if you ask at WBB.

halygon

Grandmaster
Or hit up a graveyard and kill liches.. Just the normal ones not lich lords. Liches drop two scrolls, good cash, gems, and sometimes magic items.

The jhelom or yew graveyards are good places to start. You can fill up your whole spellbook and gain good money sling the way.

smasherimp

Cool thanks very much, I managed to find a mark scroll. I'll find some lich's once my provo gets reasonable.

Thanks for your replies :)