Question about Healing

DancinForest

Neophyte
why the heal took so long i mean the NPCs hit you like tatatatatatatatata and u need heal fast based in your dex so wtf ? why take so in PVM to heal im pissed of die tons of times and well Hide was a wrong decision dont worth anything i cant provo while hide so what is the problem? anyone can tell me.
im dont want to be so mean but im pretty pissed about that

Weland

Grandmaster
Move around don't try to stand toe to toe with something that does more dps than you. As your healing gets higher the time reduces. So hit and run tactics will help.

DancinForest

Neophyte
Move around don't try to stand toe to toe with something that does more dps than you. As your healing gets higher the time reduces. So hit and run tactics will help.
its usual that way but im archer u know without resist maybe thats the problem, im 7x GM

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazenby

Adept
Believe it or not, everyone on the server doesn't speak English. Half the trolls here don't even speak it properly...and people cry and ***** when people use anything but English...

Healing is good, but you have to keep moving. Or, find a partner and cross heal each other...healing is not nearly as effective on yourself. It works great, but crosshealing is amazing. If you are an archer, you shouldn't be taking much if any damage...and if you are kiting caster mobs without resist that is a terrible idea.

I would suggest use magery if you have it (50 magery goes a long way for utility purposes) and carry lots of pots...a gheal pot and a gcure is gonna make a huge difference if your bandage is 12 seconds away from healing you...

Provoke and hide work together in that you can provoke, then hide...however, with a char like an archer that is going to be shooting arrows at the provoked mobs, just drop the hide. I got 65ish resist, 95 healing, and the rest in magery...seems to work well even against casters.