WTS Quench Relic! *Resell* 4 HOURS LEFT! 1.3M C/O!!!

Sorry but your logic is flawed.

If we that was the way auctions were ran I could have bid 1g on this and then have a friend bid 5m and when he backs out its mine for 1g?

The op is completely within his right to repost the auction. I would gave offered you the chance to be sb again but gold has done nothing wrong here.

Yes if he sets a starting bid (aka lowest price he we take to sell the item) at 1gp, and you bid 1gp and another guy comes along with higher bid but backs out the sellers starting bid is still met therefore he should sell it. period. its actually simple logic,

TheFallen

Grandmaster
You are seriously going to say that if someone false bids a sellers auction he should be forced to sell it to a lower bid without opening it up to others that may have bid had the false bid not been in place.

I'm sorry but that makes no sense. You obviously have a bias on the given situation but it is not fair at all to the seller to have to sell to a bid that no one really got the opportunity to bid against.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
You are seriously going to say that if someone false bids a sellers auction he should be forced to sell it to a lower bid without opening it up to others that may have bid had the false bid not been in place.

I'm sorry but that makes no sense. You obviously have a bias on the given situation but it is not fair at all to the seller to have to sell to a bid that no one really got the opportunity to bid against.
if the the buyers aren't forced to buy... Then the sellers aren't forced to sell. Has this kid ever been to an auction... Forums is nothing like what a real auction is anyway but this logic is mind blowing. What really happens is the auction would be reopened at the bid prior to the highest. Not awarded to anyone.. Otherwise people could purposely bid high and not pay to then get something cheaper.

goldteefSON

Master
Auction is now officially closed. I am available for another half hour or so, if that doesnt work then I will be on most the evening tomorrow. Grats to winner. @Diesel von dik this could have been you. Hopefully you found one tho m8

goldteefSON

Master
yes, a steal for 1.5m.... the exact same bid as the bullshit inflate and dip auction u clowns tried to pull on me the other day. Its really simple. Dont bid like a * on something you really want. Its called sniping, learn it, live it, love it. Basically, Im telling u to git gud and dont be upset u were a cheap piece of shit from the gate and someone swooped in and crushed ur pansy dreams of getting the best defense relic for dirt cheap. 1.5 is still dirt cheap and the exact same bid as the previous post. Had the original 1.5m bidder bid here again, he would have gottin his relic in a clean way. not inflate and scoop. @DeathVirus

goldteefSON

Master
ur not getting it, u didnt read the first pages, not explaining. i never said u bid on anything more than once. amazing reading skills