Quench and Remedy

Judok

Apprentice
Hello Staff. I have been here for 1863 days, happily. I play my def tali, almost exclusively. I love it. I could afford to start/run a tamer, I just really do enjoy the def tali. I love the recent change to dyable kite shields, and small improvements like that. I am currently at:

Tali - Level 10
Recoil - 10
Leech - 10
Shield Bash - 10
Remedy - 4
Quench - 4

In terms of play style, I just dungeon crawl. I dont typically do RDAs or Champs. I would like it if you guys could look at the leveling rate of quench and remedy. I have had them for years, and there they sit at 4/4. I have killed tons of dragons, wyrms, abnormal dreads, poison ellies, etc. I do level 6 tmaps (wyms, poison ellies, etc.). They are still raising at a snails pace.

People have suggested ways to afk level them. Aside from it being against the ToS (I think), I actually like grinding and investing in my character, in an old school way. However, I honestly believe the current rate needs to be tweaked. I wish I had suggestions (like the kite shield one), but I don't understand the calculations for leveling/xp on them. Thanks for any consideration on this.

Still love the server!

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Hello Staff. I have been here for 1863 days, happily. I play my def tali, almost exclusively. I love it. I could afford to start/run a tamer, I just really do enjoy the def tali. I love the recent change to dyable kite shields, and small improvements like that. I am currently at:

Tali - Level 10
Recoil - 10
Leech - 10
Shield Bash - 10
Remedy - 4
Quench - 4

In terms of play style, I just dungeon crawl. I dont typically do RDAs or Champs. I would like it if you guys could look at the leveling rate of quench and remedy. I have had them for years, and there they sit at 4/4. I have killed tons of dragons, wyrms, abnormal dreads, poison ellies, etc. I do level 6 tmaps (wyms, poison ellies, etc.). They are still raising at a snails pace.

People have suggested ways to afk level them. Aside from it being against the ToS (I think), I actually like grinding and investing in my character, in an old school way. However, I honestly believe the current rate needs to be tweaked. I wish I had suggestions (like the kite shield one), but I don't understand the calculations for leveling/xp on them. Thanks for any consideration on this.

Still love the server!

I found what works best is to utilize the talisman relic xp perks. You can also semi-afk train your talisman. Such as watch a movie while at the same time keep an eye on your character getting fireballed or poisoned.

Judok

Apprentice
I do try and use perks where I can. I'm not sure what afk methods would/wouldnt work, but again, or if they are legal. I honestly don't mind grinding the normal way. I am just saying it seems like quench/remedy might be out of skew with the leveling pace of other relics.

Judok

Apprentice
Just as an example/update. I fought 2 ancient shadow wyrm paragons this morning. Remedy kicked in/got triggered at least 4-5 times each (which means it was their poison skill, not a spell. I didn't get 1 point of xp out of both of them. Their poison is higher level, and their HPs are massive, esp when para. Not sure if that's how it's supposed to work, or not.

Silentnox

Apprentice
I dont have a defense guy but i have been using steed to paragon rotting corpses for defence guys to lvl up with. Have you tried that?