Duck Face

Grandmaster
MOVED TO AUCTION

DGhYe8y.png

Last edited:

exince

Grandmaster
sorry - bid retracted due to some info i just got
(because ppl keep hitting me up - no, not related to shroud)

Last edited:

vagelisv

Grandmaster
Oh another one? I thought there was only one hooded. Wonder if there 'll be a blaze one too! Would love that!

Congrats Duck!! Awesome wish I had the money

Free bump

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Can you check for me if it's dyeable ?
Im sure it is just like the brimstone one was. Im not going to dye it though, probably going to be the only pw shroud. When they update the test server with a current copy of live i can test it for you

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Takes couple months for such a unique item not being unique anymore.
Maybe, but this isnt the place to discuss that ☺. Id also put money on there not being another pw shroud being put up for raffle. There has never been a duplicate wearable put up for raffle, and the item that was duplicated via the dono vendor (white deer mask) was changed to be unique.

Also new current offer: steed + mongbat form dragon.

I prefer offers of gold/dono or a spider if anyone else is interested.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Some trolling going on here, there will never be hooded shroud of shadows on the donation store. The only way to obtain these are through raffles. There will be more raffles for them but will be in different hues. This is a "raffle only" item is what i have planned.

So, hooded shroud of shadows will only be able to be obtained through raffle winnings in the future. There will be more raffles on them, and every one will be a different hue for awhile.